facebook

upset

by: ...

I’m confused. I’m hurt. I’m upset. I don’t know how to feel.... I went into recruitment with an open mind. That’s the advice I was given from my gamma ro chi’s. I ended up really liking Sigma Kappa and Alpha Xi Delta. I was dropped from both of them after the first round.... I had nothing but a good conversation with both of them. I was friendly and outgoing. Does anybody know why I wasn’t called back for the next round for them

Posted By: ...
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: justttt   

Hey girl, i know the feeling. What you need to understand is Sigma Kappa and Alpha Xi Delta are the top two sororities on this campus in regards to girls wanting to run home to them. Since a lot of girls going through recruitment usually put one or the other or both as their top choice, not everyone can get an invite back to them. They probably both did like you but it all comes down to difficult choices of who to invite back. Keep your head up, a lot of our sororities offer just as much as SK and AxiD, each bringing something amazing to the table. Keep in mind the other sororities, i know a lot are going through open currently!

By: justttt
#2  by: Yikes   

Sound like a person who no one likes

By: Yikes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.