facebook

frats

by: Big guy

I’m a undergrad and I’m interested in joining a frat. I was wondering what’s the benefit in every frat and what’s its goals at esu and what makes them stand out from the other feats.

Posted By: Big guy
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Delta Alum.   

Hey Big Guy: All fraternities have their own unique benefit, however, what separates some of them is what the different fraternities are currently involved with on campus. For example, each fraternity has philanthropies different from one another Delta works with The Jimmy V Cancer Fund, KDR works with children I believe to name a few. There are projects where fraternities, sororities and sometimes club/sports teams assist on ESU campus. ESU has accreditation points made up of community service, campus philanthropy, and involvement with other events such as homecoming and the spring concert, fraternities work towards completing these tasks and are awarded at ESU recognition awards, sometimes these awards carry over to an individual's resume and/or national's newsletter.

By: Delta Alum.
#2  by: BabeXo   

There are more sororities than that. Just saying.

By: BabeXo

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.