facebook

Geed Warning ---

by: Bidless Geed

do ya'll not feel bad about ruining on-campus life tho? Before you invoke the whole "geed playing spikeball" or the "you're just mad you didn't get a bid" shtick, think about all of your classmates and on-campus friends whose lives are even worse than they were before. The lack of remorse is nauseating. I'm excited to watch as MPM dismantles your cherished brotherhoods. Call me a geed if you want to - I just hope you think about the consequences your actions have on the rest of the Duke community. The majority of the Duke student population now resents you.

Posted By: Bidless Geed
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: piphi sister   

:( darn man im sorry

By: piphi sister
#2  by: ok   

damn thats tough hopefully rush goes better next year tho

By: ok
by: ??Mar 14, 2021 8:02:42 PM

Yeah hopefully it doesn’t shut down the whole school next time

By: ??
#3  by: wrong   

FOOL. you fail to see the reality dont you. greeks are freeing you from your chains. the meek geed is content in whatever pathetic slum he finds himself. he wears his mask to the bathroom, he plays socially distanced spikeball on the quad. but he doesnt yearn for what is owed—what is his. only the greek dares to live how he wants. we cast aside the rules not because he do not care but because we care too much. its our right to party and live as men and not dogs in cages. if you wish for that lifestyle then enjoy and watch as duke admin moves you from kennel to smaller kennel in order to punish us for living free

By: wrong
#4  by: Lol   

Geed that didnt get a bid stfu

By: Lol
by: cringepoliceMar 14, 2021 8:09:41 PM

u gotta come up with something more creative. The geed that didn't get a bid thing is so played out lmao. Try harder

By: cringepolice

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.