facebook

Beach week 2021?

by: Thoughs

What are the odds? Apparently we all get vaccinated by april so should be a go?

Posted By: Thoughs
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Dyllan   

if one week is so impotrtant to you maybe youll realize what a loser u prob are

By: Dyllan
by: MikeDec 13, 2020 4:13:19 PM

sounds like a beach week virgin

By: Mike
by: DyllanDec 13, 2020 11:16:32 PM

no offense, but your comment only shows my point that you clearly havent partied enough and well if one week, no matter how crazy or cool it is, is so important to you.

By: Dyllan
by: lolDec 14, 2020 3:16:49 PM

yea damn i wish i was as cool as u bro. shut the fk up. everyone loves beach week

By: lol
#2  by: dyllan   

opwen ur "fk"ing eyes and if u stopped inseciurely defending your pathetic self then yloud realize that ur sh-t who wants to suck off beach week and obviously is a sh-t loser w/o a good life,

By: dyllan
by: dyllanJan 24, 2021 9:22:38 PM

this is the point. youre liking ur comments more to try to appear better and pposting under a celenriory name. mike, not dwayne johnson, you're a f-cking low sh-t loser and your loserdom is clear given your multiple attempts to recoomment garbage and trying to appear begtter. point prven again you f-cking sh-t loser Mike u sh-tbrained piece of f-cking sh-t. you're a huge f-cking loser and no one wants to hear your opinions that stand for others cause your a f-cking POS loser. there's no one that cares for ur commetn just you posting under dif names and liking. ur trying to be popular and pretend ppl liked ur comment...ur a fuc-ing failure mike this is unbelievabkle u f-cking failure loser sh-t mike.

#3  by: Thomas   

you liked ur own comment u f-cking sh-tty nerd mike. and dislikref miner...i never get that many disloiles ....ur a f-cking liar. im going get u kicked out of Duke u f-cking nerd. for trying t defamre me here u bi-ch.

By: Thomas
#4  by: LOL   

Yet you are on Greek Rank at 4:30am Thomas hahahahahaha

By: LOL
#5  by: And   

@Dyllan youre a rash

By: And
by: dyllanJan 23, 2021 11:10:43 AM

you're a retar-ed pos. youve liked all your comments, posted the worst comeback, and made no solid point whatsoever. point remains you're a sh-tty stupid loser nerd who came back a week later to add another sh-t comment. you're a f-cking pi-ce of sh-t mike and i suggest you stop posting sh-t comments and comprehend whats being said.

#6  by: dyllan   

you're unintelligent and have posted the same comment/notion "people love beach week" many times with insilts. youve not give any good argument or point. yore Just a sh-t fOr brains POS who should stop coming back weeks later to comment the sh-ttiest garbage inthe world. you're such f-cking utter crap mike. you have zero life opbviously and keep sauing thesame thing you f-cking loser proven by the fact you came back weeks later after posting such sh-t. you're wrong and ask anyone who goes to tons of parties not just one great ione that is so great like some f-cking nerd would think. shut ur d-amn moyth, u sh-t loser mike. what a c-nt you are.

#7  by: dyllan   

and diont call me thta. yoiure cleraly the one whos a aloser and been liking your commnts many times and posting other than me. youve lost this argument. so youre the loser who's fuc-ing crap. so youre insult doesnt hold ground as youve said unintellifent things and clweraly youre the annoying person here who's "a rash" and thats a way to describe yourself as you are annoying and you make sh-t agrguments, throw insults, and all youve said is sh-t. youre a f-ckling loser so stop tryiong to insult me as if uve made a good argument. you're sh-t. so stop commenting and liking ur comment s u f-cikng loser. u say sh-t, like ur comments, then you say lies when ur the annoying one. and ur obv wrong and ur a f-clking POS mike. drop out of Duke, ur such sh-t.

#8  by: dyllan   

mike is still coming back to this site and liking his commnents here but he deleted his posts under different names. what a POS this retard is.

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.