facebook

poll: who hazes the worst? details?

by: Curious Brother

Posted By: Curious Brother
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hazing   

Let's be honest here (and I have served two years on IFC so I know Drury fraternities), Drury fraternities haze their members. However, remember what the word hazing means. Hazing can mean making their members get good grades, show up to events, volunteer, etc. So be careful before you judge. But let's also be real since we all know Sigma Nu and KA heavily haze (KA especially, shame). And then there's LCA hazing, which is also a lot and is very demanding, yet somehow everyone weirdly comes out of Hell Week saying they enjoyed it at LCA? I heard Sigma Pi also hazes, but I will not talk about those stories since I have no proof of that actually happening. As for hazing that could result in injury, mental injury, or death, do not worry folks- Drury is not like that, and we never have been (except for that one time KA almost got kicked off but we won't talk about that in this post)...

By: Hazing
by: Drury PantherMar 2, 2021 7:00:59 AM

Part of this i can say is true. Go Greek, don’t worry about actual hazing here. The word “hazing” means having a scavenger hunt at Drury (since our conduct director is the worst) so technically we all have broken hazing rules. We dare about our members in all frats

By: Drury Panther
by: D UJul 18, 2021 11:36:24 PM

This isn't wrong. But I would like to add that ALL fraternities haze so lets not try and pretend some don't. We just don't haze like the fraternities at state schools haze. All our alumni know we haze, and actually help us with it to a point to make sure we are being considerate and mindful of our fraternal values in the process. Greek Life is a new start to a new life, so be ready to adapt to some really fun and rewarding memories.

By: D U

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.