facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by: Haylie

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: KA Babyyy   

Top: Pi Phi
Middle: Zeta
Bottom: KD
Scum: Tri Delta

By: KA Babyyy
#12  by: Sorority Rankings    

I think most would agree (whether you like it or not) Pi Phi is the most popular. Then, Zeta is close in second. Now, it gets a little tricky deciding who is in third place since in previous years its always been KD but Tri Delt is losing popularity due to members dropping because of various reasons. So bear with me, but I guess I would say Tri Delt is slightly above KD, and KD is left at the bottom. However, all sororities are great at Drury and it was really hard making this list however I feel like it is fairly accurate.

By: Sorority Rankings
#13  by: DU 4 Life    

Here is the great thing about DU sororities. 20 years later and I’m friends with women in all of them, and most are still friends with their own sisters, too.

Pi Phi has been top for Drury for stereotypical reasons for eons. I love my Pi Phi friends. I love how beautiful they are inside and out. I love how they still love each other.

KD gets shoved to the bottom to make others feel better, but after years in panhell - including years we matched bids by hands - they are the most authentic around. They are your ride or die. They are the women you marry. They are the thinkers and smart women who don’t care as much where you “rank” them because they will conquer the world and college is only their beginning.

Tri Delt women are so fun and have your back no matter what. If you are friends with a Tri Delt, you are friends for life.

Zeta is the only one who may stab you in the back. Zeta has some genuine women, but they want soooooo badly to be top of the crop that they will defy friendships to prove it. Not every Zta - but as as whole. They are the house to steer clear of if you don’t want to lose yourself or your beliefs in the the process. If you are strong in yourself, you may make it through okay. I have dear friends who went ZTA, but many lost themselves and their beliefs in the process. ZTA cares way too much about being top dog and not enough about their members being themselves.

Want to say true to yourself? Pick the house besides ZTA that most speaks to you.

By: DU 4 Life

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.