Gamma Phi Beta sorority chapter comments at Florida State University - FSU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: really?   

nice girls but not pretty and not that cool

By: really?
#2  by: gphi   

gamma phi's are an amazing group of girls!

By: gphi
#3  by: <3   

everyone loves a gphi!

By: <3
#4  by: realist372   

I really like them. All of the ones I have met are very down to earth and easy to talk to. Fun ladies!

By: realist372
#5  by: Thinker   

I think this is a very good house. The girls are genuine, nice, cute, funny, and chill.

By: Thinker
#6  by: yeah well!   

A girl in my rho gam group got g-phi-b, and she was pretty chill, but I felt so uncomfortable at their house, only one of the girls was nice to me....REALLY, COME ON?

By: yeah well!
#7  by: re: one thought   

I wasn't rushed by myself. The girl at the door grabbed two of us. Don't get me wrong I totally understand what you are saying though! I got quite a few young ladies who were on the other side for the first time, and I can't imagine the pressure on them!

By: re: one thought
by: Um....Jul 12, 2020 6:22:31 PM

That would be a major fine if this was actually true. But this is definitely false 1 recruiter can’t grab 2 pnms at the door.

By: Um....
#8  by: PNM   

What kind of girls are you guys looking for this recruitment? Some advice to PNMs that love GPB?

By: PNM
#9  by: GPhiB   

Gamma Phi is looking for well-rounded Beautiful girls, beauty inside and out : ) GPA should be higher than 2.5 Hope this helps!

By: GPhiB
#10  by: PNM   

Does gamma phi take sophmores?

By: PNM

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.