Alpha Phi
A O Pi
Gamma Phi Beta
Alpha Gamma Delta

Posted By: Info
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Rly    

Only ONE top tier made the Top 7 (in grades)?

By: Rly
by: YawnJan 25, 2023 8:14:58 PM

ADPi (top gpa) has a 3.6
AGD (lowest gpa) has a 3.3

All the chapters are separated by 10ths of points. All the sororities did awesome.

By: Yawn
#2  by: Sad   

Last in rankings, last in gpa, just sad agd… just sad.

By: Sad
by: SadddddddJan 25, 2023 9:35:21 PM

No brains no looks, what DO you guys have?

By: Saddddddd
#3  by: !   

post the actual gpas

By: !
by: YesJan 25, 2023 3:03:52 PM

Post the grades-otherwise this has no context. I mean, the lowest grade might still be a 3.5 for all we know. The grades from top to bottom might be separated by mere 100ths of a point.

By: Yes
#4  by: Ok   

This was last spring. What was this falls GPA ranking ?

By: Ok
#5  by: kc   

Adpi rocked it. Ngl I never understood why Zeta is above them. Especially looking at this. They are just as pretty, much better personalities, and apparently much more "academic" too. Surprised KD isn't higher too.

By: kc
#6  by: Yes   

Okay. I just looked up the grades. ADPi (top grade) has a 3.6 and AGD (lowest grade) has a 3.4 and all the chapters are separated by 10ths of points. So it looks like all the sororities did awesome. Doesn’t it make more sense to have a frame of reference?

by: YesJan 25, 2023 3:15:26 PM

Oops. I made a mistake. AGD has a 3.3.

#7  by: Hmmm   

It’s weird. Based on the listed gpas of the sororities under the “All Sorority” heading, several of them are in the wrong spot. Zeta should be 11, followed by Tri Delt and DG, and APhi and GPhi should be tied. AOII should be last in the category. I wonder why it’s not listed that way?

By: Hmmm
#8  by: tbh   

this is so cringy...Im just going to say EVERY house was ABOVE the all school average and most ALL houses are within hundreths of a point from each other. Seriously, its ridiculous to say ANY sorority is dumb. Is a 3.556 so much better that a 3.544?

By: tbh
by: Right!Jan 25, 2023 6:34:56 PM

And remember folks, this is the average for each sorority’s members. Some girls will have 4.0s and others will flunk out. Just like in the non-Greek population. But if you stop and realize that, you can see the sororities should be proud of their members.

By: Right!
by: heyJan 25, 2023 6:38:09 PM

It’s not cringy. All sororities did well but there is a difference between an A average (3.6) and a B average (3.3) Why can’t people commend, and applaude, those that did the best? What’s cringy is a “participation trophy” mentality that says they are all “kinda close” so they should be commended the same.

By: hey
#9  by: Congrats to Adpi ‘    

They are doing it all right. Just like Adpi at UF ! Smart girls that are classy, smart and accomplished !

By: Congrats to Adpi ‘
#10  by: Lol   

Congrats for the high gps’s .it is so hard to major in clown circus, baskets weaver and sandcastle’s and coloring. What a damn joke. Stupid girls , no stems

By: Lol
by: Seriously?Jan 28, 2023 10:24:37 PM

How do you know what 200 women in a sorority is majoring in? Seriously stop! Half the women in the sorority could be STEM majors. You have NO idea.

By: Seriously?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.