facebook

drop advice for pnms

by: lol

just a thread to help out the pnms bc there’s prob hella of them on here

Posted By: lol
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Lmao   

-Just be yourself don’t make anything up because they will find out.
- Tiers don’t really matter just try to find a group of guys/girls that you actually enjoy being around.

By: Lmao
#2  by: yeah   

just go ahead and follow all the sororities instead of just the ones ur interested in. it’s a bad look and makes u seem like ur too good for other srats (which ur not), no offense.

By: yeah
#3  by: zta   

stay off this site. literally no one except loser frat boys care about ranks and you’ll be much happier in a sorority you actually like

By: zta
by: HahMay 19, 2022 10:34:19 AM

Got it backwards. Only chicks actually care ab ranks

By: Hah
#4  by: This   

Whatever you do, stay away from alpha gam. They’re house is nice, they will tell you that. That’s all they’ve got though.

By: This
by: YesMay 19, 2022 10:37:41 PM

100% this, don’t waste your money on hot cocoa parties and all-girls formals!

By: Yes
#5  by: Mid tier    

When going through recruitment look around at the current sisters and ask yourself, would you feel comfortable coming over to the house any evening in work out clothes, no makeup, messy hair to watch a movie and eat pizza. If the answer is no, it’s not your place.

By: Mid tier
#6  by: layla   

the girls in the “top tier” houses are a lot unhappier and have less real friends than the girls in the “middle” and “bottom” tier. at least that’s what i’ve seen. ranks don’t matter to anyone except a few snotty girls in the top top house and bottom bottom house. go where you feel supported and loved!!!!

By: layla
by: SHMay 19, 2022 9:04:20 PM

Absolutely 100% FALSE! I'm in a top tier sorority and so are most of my friends. People at FSU are HAPPY, regardless of their greek affiliation. I don't know a single top tier person who is miserable. Good try tho. 🙄

By: SH
#7  by: Real advice   

First, stay off this site. Second, chose the sorority that you feel a REAL connection with. This isn’t high school. This isn’t a popularity contest. No one sorority is better then another. If you join a sorority for the RIGHT reasons tiers should make zero difference. I have friends in every sorority and they all are AMAZING women!

By: Real advice
#8  by: here you go   

Not gonna sugar coat it or feed you lies: go to any other house but alpha gam. Low membership, low involvement, but $3000 dues, socials are like class parties in high school. Other sororities talk about how bad alpha gam is doing and frats rarely ever associate with them. But ultimately the chose is up to you and who you vibe with the best, but you can’t complain when you have a bad experience or drop because there’s so many warnings on here about them.

By: here you go

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.