FIJI / Sig Pi / KA / DX

ADPhi / Phi Psi / TKE

Posted By: sororityBae
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: t   

>First post is made at 12:55
>4 minutes later someone accuses them of 'self-ranking'

It's not even funny anymore. This is pretty much what every other ranking looks like anyway, and I don't really see an issue except for maybe KA being higher. Other than that its fine lmao.

By: t
by: tApr 23, 2019 12:18:50 PM

For those confused, the two comments involving "self-ranking" got removed but they were right above mine.

It's not funny anymore tbh, I don't think anyone's dumb enough to do that anyway.

By: t
#2  by: farva    

move sigma pi and ka above fiji, move sae down 2 spots and don’t put delta chi on that same line

fyi all the fraternity ranks you see are by the same troll every single time and it’s gotta be somebody from sae

By: farva
by: ChillApr 23, 2019 2:47:35 AM

Why does no one else call sigma pi out on their self ranks, you all are worse than KA, Fiji, SAE and beta lol

By: Chill
#3  by: Easy Fixes   

Move KA in front of Sig Ep.

Move sae and Fiji down to bottom tier.

Add Beta.

Pike / Delt / ATO
Theta Chi / Phi Tau

KA / Sig Ep / Kappa Sig
Sig Pi / DX / Beta

FIJI / SAE / ADPhi
Phi Psi / TKE

See easy peasy.

By: Easy Fixes
by: .Apr 22, 2019 11:17:47 AM

Not as easy as you'd think, delta chi

By: .
by: noooooApr 22, 2019 12:08:32 PM

lol delta chi and beta infront of sae and fiji? probably not

By: nooooo
#4  by: .   

switch SAE and KA. Also forgot Beta which should be behind DX

#5  by: G   

Good ranking

By: G
#6  by: Uh nah    

Sorry but SAE is not on that tier. Move KA up and then DX down.

By: Uh nah
#7  by: .   

Just a disclaimer - my fraternity was suspended last school year. No loyalties whatsoever, so it’s impossible to “self-rank.”

ΠΚΑ
ΔΤΔ
ΦΚΤ
ΑΤΩ
ΘΧ

ΚΣ
ΣΦΣ
ΚΑ
ΣΑΕ
ΣΠ
ΦΓΔ

ΔΧ
ΒΘΠ
ΑΔΦ
ΦΚΨ
ΤΚΕ

by: BrianApr 23, 2019 9:53:35 AM

Excelkent list but just one question. Why is KA below SPE?
SPE is like a sorority. KA is a mans fraternity.

By: Brian
by: .Apr 23, 2019 11:23:12 AM

I almost put KA even lower - they haven't done much recently and evidently their party wasn't great. It happens, I'm sure they'll bounce back as they always do. They have a great spot on College Ave as well.

I like all of the guys I know in SigEp, so I placed them where they are now. The middle ranks could really be skewed in any which way. It also seems this is where the most disagreement comes from, which doesn't make any sense. If you're middle you're middle, simple as that. A lot of our last PC before we were kicked went on to pledge SigEp in later semesters anyway, so there's that as well.

I'm also realizing now that I spelled SigEp wrong in the OP but I'm sure you can probably tell what I meant.

#8  by: Tbh   

Used to be a big fan of KA but they haven’t really done much the past year and a half. Definitely slipping a little bit :/

By: Tbh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.