facebook

this site is fake!! important message for pnms

by: Fake

Reposting from a Clemson post I saw:
1. For all you know, the negative posts are by GR employees trying to cause controversy to increase site traffic. 2. Ratings are bogus to begin with. People are different, and different groups cater to different people. Get out of a high school mindset and accept that no group is better than another, just different. 3. By continuing to respond to "negative" posts, you are just stirring the pot, not defending yourself or making things better. Stop responding and let things die down. 4. Stop relying on this site to learn about different groups. You are not going to get honest or objective information. Go into recruitment with an open mind and make your own decisions.\n\n\n\n\nPS: HAD I SEEN THIS POST BEFORE GOING INTO RECRUITMENT I WOULDNT HAVE RELIED ON THIS DUMB ASS SITE TO MAKE MY DESICION!! THIS IS NOT A POPULARITY CONTEST ITS YOUR BEST FRIENDS AND HOME FOR THE NEXT FOUR YEARS! CHOOSE WISLEY!! I CHOSE THE WRONG sorority FROM USING THIS SITE SO I COULD JOIIN A “GOOD TIER” sorority AND ENDED UP MISERABLE AND DROPPING!!!! PAY ATTENTION TO THIS!!!

Posted By: Fake
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Bump   

Bump

By: Bump
#2  by: 123456789   

WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT ME?!

By: 123456789
#3  by: Bump   

Bump

By: Bump
#4  by: Deserve   

So true. Thanks for the reminder.

By: Deserve
#5  by: 12:00AM   

Bump

By: 12:00AM
#6  by: Sue thing   

Yup

By: Sue thing
#7  by: It’s that time    

Bump

By: It’s that time
#8  by: Honest    

Bump

By: Honest
#9  by: High School is Over   

Bump

By: High School is Over
#10  by: A reminder    

Bump

By: A reminder

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.