facebook

chi o's new pc

by: BurnBundyBurn

So, did Chi O only get two girls because of the Ted Bundy documentary? Asking for a friend...#burnbundyburn

Posted By: BurnBundyBurn
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: FSUlivin   

apparently that's what i heard but idk if its true...the documentary WAS posted before rush sooooo it makes sense

By: FSUlivin
#2  by: PanHell   

Actually I think they only choosingly took 2 girls... it’s not a matter of them only “getting” 2 girls I’m pretty sure - depending on how many drop I think that depends on how many they can take for example zeta had a larger spring pc under the impression girls dropped and they needed new sisters to join!! In the end sororities are businesses as well as organizations and even 1 person not being a member anymore is a matter of around 3100$ per term ... it’s simple numbers

By: PanHell
by: PanHeavenFeb 20, 2019 9:48:08 PM

well PanHell, i heard from the president of ChiO that all the girls who went through rush were terrified to even step foot in the house because the documentary made it soooooooo intense...just saying...not trying to be a hater.

By: PanHeaven
#3  by: SH    

Absolutely false. Their choice on taking just 2 girls during Spring. Chi O is an amazing sorority. Super strong, smart, beautiful girls. I preffed there and although I chose another, I would have definitely been happy there. Everyone I know loves it. If girls are scared to "enter into the house" because of a tragic event 40 YEARS AGO, then it's the girls' loss. Love Chi O! Pan Love!!!

By: SH
#4  by: Curuous   

What happened in the ted bundy documentary that made people “scared of chi-o”

By: Curuous
by: UFeb 25, 2019 8:44:25 AM

Ted Bundy snuck into the chi omega house in the seventies and murdered two girls

By: U

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.