facebook

thinking about rushing

by: Anonymous

i am thinking about rushing this fall, I really love to party! So I am wondering which sorotiy is best for a girl that loves parties?

Posted By: Anonymous
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Honestly   

Every house has great parties, so go through recruitment and see where you click best!

By: Honestly
by: Anonymous Aug 23, 2015 9:28:21 AM

yea I totally get that! But I assume that there are some houses that go to a lot more parties than other houses, you know?

By: Anonymous
by: AnonymousJul 24, 2016 10:12:13 PM

Pick whatever house is fun for you during recruitment. Anyone can go to parties as long as they are in a sorority or a good frat and know someone. Don't worry about going to parties everyone goes

#2  by: Truthful   

Literally every house has girls that are out at the parties, I can guarantee. Even the ones that seem super goody-goody during recruitment have members that are going out every weekend. The thing is though, if all you want to do is party, you don't have to be greek.

By: Truthful
#3  by: Anonymous   

Do yourself an incredible favor and choose a sorority based on your experience during fall rush. There are five sororities. You will get to visit each one, and talk to numerous members of each. You will quickly find out which chapter(s) fit you best. Alpha Phi and Kappa Kappa Gamma are known for their party attendance, but there are still plenty of outgoing women in the other three sororities that party nearly just as much.

#4  by: ugh    

if all you care bout is which house parties most you're not mature enough to be in a sorority. sorry.

By: ugh
#5  by: Anonymous   

KKG or Alpha Phi go the hardest with parties. If you get a bid I'd recommend either of those two.

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.