(top)
a phi
dg
(mid)
kappa
(bottom)
adpi
theta

most of the frat ranks stayed the same tbh. i feel like as of this past year fiji definitely fell off, but tke has been throwing more & been doing fun philanthropy (plus the tketok), so they def moved up imo. for the sororities, i think kappa has also kind of struggled. their cob pc was kind of rough (mean or strange ppl), pretty low gpa, and not as active in philanthropy. both adpi (lots of participation and amazing sisterhood) and dg (top panhel gpa, inclusive, fun philanthropy) have been doing great recently so i feel like they def move up in the ranks. while they’ve had a lot of drama, phi has been doing so much for philanthropy and dei while still going out and being social, so i feel like they take top house this year tbh.

Posted By: Guest
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Almost   

Pretty fair take, here are my thoughts as someone who isn't actually in an organization, just goes to their events.

Frats
Top: SigEp
Upper Mid: SAE
Mid: TC
Lower Mid: TKE
Bottom: SigChi & PhiDelt
Dead Last: FIJI

SigEp really rose to top this semester after coming off probation. Most of the guys I know are actually good people and they know how to have fun. They are also super involved. SAE is a little above TC in my opinion because they are a lot more consistent with their involvement both socially and academically. TC has been pretty good this semester but when you look at the year as a whole I think SAE did a lot better. TKE is alright, a decent group of guys but you don't hear much from or about them. Same with SigChi and PhiDelt, they are almost irrelevant but sometimes pull something off that's entertaining. Dead bottom is FIJI and I feel like it's obvious. With their history and low member count it's not very appealing for future pledges or current FSL members. Some are chill but it's too much of a wild card.

Sororities get a little tricky, but here are my rough rankings and let me explain afterwards.

Phi>Kappa/DG>Theta>Adpi

Phi definitely pulled above Kappa this year because it is usually neck and neck between them. But I will agree that there has been so much drama that if they keep it up, they are looking at a drop in ranking. Kappa had the worst winter cob possible, but I think their other pledge classes are really good. In my opinion it sets them up with DG. DG has the opposite problem as Kappa where their upperclassmen kind of fell off but their underclassmen are pretty decent. We will have to see how fall recruitment goes for them to really define who is top. Theta has had some drama and don't have much of a sisterhood. The girls I know in there are actually pretty chill, but the chapter as a whole is not that great. Adpi goes at the bottom. Mainly because they are the newest and haven't had the time to really develop the roots that all the other chapters have. Usually nice girls but it always just seems to be the castoffs from other houses.

This is all subjective and every house on the street holds a great home for someone. No one really gives a crap about rankings anyways, it's all about the people at the end of the day.

By: Almost
by: MartyMay 14, 2022 1:12:40 AM

The kappa and dg thing couldn't be more true. dg has a lot more alternative people whereas kappa has a lot more basic people. It will be interesting to see what fall rush does.
tc and sae are debatable but just depends which crowd you fall into.

By: Marty

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.