facebook

Sorority Ranks/What are they known for

by: drake student

What are the sorority tiers/ what are they known for? I want to know the vibes please

Posted By: drake student
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: hdjdhdud   

Top: APHI/KGG
Mid: theta/ DG
Bottom: ADPi

By: hdjdhdud
by: anonSep 19, 2021 4:13:43 PM

switch adpi and theta

By: anon
#2  by: smhh   

Dg
Theta
APhi
KKG
ADPi

By: smhh
by: sidhdb Oct 28, 2021 11:06:12 PM

no. just no.

By: sidhdb
#3  by: anonymous   

aphi
kappa
dg
adpi
theta

By: anonymous
#4  by: griff   

rankings can change with every new pledge class brought in and it also depends on what you’re looking for. phi and kappa have been the top two houses for the past few years and continue to stay at the top. i would say this year phi is slightly above kkg, but that can change throughout the year and regardless they r both top tier. dg and theta have gone a little downhill but are still middle tier. dgs new pc is a little strange but thetas isn’t too bad. how you rank the two is just based off what you’re looking for. adpi is bottom unfortunately, but i think over time they will be able to rise to middle tier since they are very new. i think they just get forgotten about since their house isn’t close, but i can tell they are improving. overall all the sororities have something to offer and you should rush the one you have the most connection with. choosing your house based on rank alone proves you aren’t ready to be in greek life.

By: griff
by: NOT griffApr 7, 2022 11:16:31 PM

theta’s pc was a lot rougher than dg’s let’s be fr. they’ve dropped quite a bit compared to other houses but otherwise pretty valid post

By: NOT griff
#5  by: sowisk    

(in no particular order)
this is just the facts. if you disagree you don’t go here or you’re just not top.
top: kappa/aphi
mid: dg/theta
bottom: adpi

By: sowisk
by: OkayJun 3, 2022 4:25:50 PM

Putting DG and Theta on the same tier feels off. They are not alike even a little bit, especially in rank.

By: Okay
#6  by: earl   

i feel like this year it’s roughly:
a phi
kappa/ dg
theta
adpi

feels like things have switched up a little in the past year & the top three are more similar in vibes than the other two. a phi has been super involved lately and has put on some cool events. kappa and dg seem to be pretty much on the same level but not at all far off from phi. theta is just a much different vibe, more chill maybe? adpi only is lower because it’s new bc everyone i’ve met from therehas been the absolute sweetest. just my opinion though and ranks don’t really matter much here anyways tbh, more about finding who you fit best with.

By: earl

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.