facebook

2021 sorority rankings??

by: x

Okay so after rush this past month I think some chapters have shifted a bit... here’s what I think it now looks like, lmk what you think

Aphi (obviously, really no contest here lol, aren’t the sweetest girls but def top tier)
DZ (again, obvious, def top tier, idk abt sisterhood or philanthropy but they seem pretty involved)
Phi Mu (they’ve been on the rise the past few recruitments and definitely broke thru to top this round, good philanthropy and okay sisterhood)

Mid
DG (they’ve been top tier for a while but these past few recruitments haven’t done that well and I don’t hear amazing things about their sisterhood)
Chi O (been mid tier for a while and haven’t moved, okay sisterhood/philanthropy)
AOII (definitely moved up especially with their more recent PC, awesome sisterhood/philanthropy)

Bottom
AXD (def fell from mid this year bc of recent pledge classes and honestly are below average for philanthropy/sisterhood)
ASA (honestly very very sweet girls but are having trouble getting the pledges they need to move up, great sisterhood but girls are a bit awkward)

Posted By: x
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ??   

lol no

By: ??
#2  by: wtf   

Phi mu, please, PLEASE, stop.

By: wtf

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.