facebook

Be honest.

by: Frats

What are accurate descriptions and rankings of each frat?

Posted By: Frats
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: lol   

Frats I go to willingly/excited:
Pi kapp, sig chi

Frats I go to bc we have a mixer and we need numbers:
Sig ep, aepi, phi psi, fiji

Frats you couldn’t pay me to go to:
Sae, pike

By: lol
by: UmmmmmMay 1, 2020 11:59:40 PM

Are you sure you go to depaul? Because this makes no sense lmao. Aepi/fiji are irrelevant, pikes too new for anything, and sae is easily known for having the most social boys

By: Ummmmm
by: Do U even go here lmaoMay 2, 2020 1:27:24 AM

If you’ve ever met anyone in sae or pike, you’d know

By: Do U even go here lmao
by: Crawl back to the bottomMay 2, 2020 1:35:21 AM

Sae and pike are on opposite ends of the spectrum girl

By: Crawl back to the bottom
#2  by: truth- girls perspective   

SAE: Always have been fun, good brotherhood, haven't been on campus so little involvement lately, hottest overall group of guys

Sig Chi: Good Mix of guys (diverse personalities), social and fun to be around.

Pi Kapp: Polite, keep more to themselves, but have fun when they go out. Fun to mix with

Sig Ep: Very split group of guys, half of them are kind of crazy partiers/drinkers, super sweet and accepting, decent number of them attend events however you will never meet a solid handful of them in your 4 years

Phi Psi: Honestly the upperclassmen are to die for, but their younger pledge classes do not socialize or put themselves out there enough.

Fiji: idk, they have never attended our events... can't say I know any of them...

Pike: New on campus so still growing, hard to tell what their reputation is yet. Very nice group of guys, smaller fraternity.

By: truth- girls perspective
#3  by: frat   

what is aepi

By: frat
#4  by: sorry   

The two top frats are sae and sigma chi. Both extremely different from each other. Sae are the partiers, finance bros, a little douchey. Sig chi are the nice guys, all about philanthropy, often in the friend zone.

By: sorry
#5  by: Sorry   

Sae throws the most parties but is full of the rudest boys I know. That’s why a lot of people don’t like them. We also all know what sae stands for...

Sig chi has the most good looking and fun guys but they never throw parties and it’s kind of annoying

Pi kapp used to be known as the friend zone frat but they recently have started throwing way more parties and recruiting really cute guys. Still technically behind the other two tho

Those are really the only relevant frats on campus

By: Sorry
by: saeMay 8, 2020 11:29:18 PM

maybe you're just not cute...? SAE is definitely full of sweethearts.

By: sae
by: C’monnnMay 19, 2020 7:39:22 PM

If a girl has to be cute for you to have basic common decency you’re not “sweethearts”. Plus they also treat ‘cute girls’ like garbage.

By: C’monnn
#6  by: fratz   

Rankings:
Sig chi SAE Pi kapp
Sig ep Phi psi
AEPi FIJI PIKE

By: fratz
#7  by: Ha   

Is Sig Ep even on campus anymore?

By: Ha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.