facebook

reputarions

by: Rush

What are the reputations of each sorority on campus? Do people at DU care about what house your in?

Posted By: Rush
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: skopios   

And no, no one really cares if your in a sorority or not.

By: skopios
#2  by: lol   

DG- Party Girls
Gphi- Smart
Aphi- Put Together
DZ-Involved
Tri Delt- Down to earth
Chi O- Eager

By: lol
#3  by: Truth Rankings    

I rushed in 2017 but dropped because I realized I couldn’t afford to be in a sorority....it’s pretty expensive on top of school. But here is my consensus of the houses after rush and 1 year on campus:

Chi O: This sorority is fairly new and just moved into the house across from sturm. They are all nice, but the overall stereotype is quirky and nerdy. They invite nearly everyone back during recruitment because not a lot of people want to. Their philanthropy is the make a wish foundation but I can’t say they did a lot for it besides a fair on Driscoll and the occasional bake sale. They seem to have it out for girls in the top houses - because they are jealous of them?....who knows. They seem to hang out the most with Betas. A bottom tier house but they are new.

TriDelt: This sorority has A LOT of different girls in it and seem to take almost anyone in order to fill quota. They all seem pretty nice but fairly irrelevant....you don’t see them around campus a lot. They did a pancake fundraiser in the spring but other than that they were very quiet....I don’t even know their philanthropy. During recruitment they seemed to be the most “sorority” of all the houses. They took their chants very seriously, singing very loudly and even door stacking, which none of the other sororities did. I don’t know what frat they hang out - they are so quiet. A bottom tier house.

Aphi: This sorority just got a brand new house and is probably the nicest on campus. They all seem really nice but appear to be mostly known for their prettiness and popularity. Their philanthropy is about women’s heart health and they do an auction and a few small things. They seem to hang out with ZBT and pi kapp the most. A a top tier house and rising with their new house and last pc.

DG: This sorority is known for having party girls but there seems to be a mix of different girls, not just party girls. They haven't seem to had a high retention rate in the past but I don't really know why. They are all about "doing good" (DG) and their philanthropy is about sight. They did one spring event - a soccer tournament. They can be seen around campus sporting their letters and at a lot of events. They hang out with lambda the most. A top tier house.

DZ: This sorority has some super nice girls but also a wide range of girls. Some girls are pretty weird while others are awesome and probably should have been in a different house. They do a pageant called big man which involves all of greek life and is a big hit. Their philanthropy is also about sight, Betas and DZs hang out a lot. A middle tier house.

GPhi: Gphi seems to have party girls as well as smart, nice and quirky girls. They are super into girl power and empowering women and their philanthropy is about women. There is one girl in the sorority who nobody likes and there is a lot of drama about her. They do a volleyball tournament for their philanthropy, idk what else. They hang out with lambda & ? Overall a top tier house.

By: Truth Rankings
#4  by: Truth Rankings    

Also people care about what sorority you are in but you want to be in a sorority that is the best fit for you.

By: Truth Rankings

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.