facebook

theta chi vs. kappa sig

by: RVMZ

Yooooo, im an incoming freshman planning to rush in the fall. And All I keep hearing is Theta Chi and Kappa Sig. If possible can yall help me out and let me know how things really are ? And who's better overall Theta Chi Or Kappa Sig ????

Posted By: RVMZ
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Kegstand   

You jus sound like a tke, you’ll fit in with them

By: Kegstand
#2  by: Warrior1   

It depends on the kind of guy you are. All the fraternities on campus recruit different kinds of people. Kappa Sigma tends to be a more diverse fraternity on campus with a lot of brothers from different backgrounds, cultures, and interests. Theta Chi is known as the wealthy white boys and is a very small chapter in comparison due to the types of guys they recruit. TKE and NAK are kind, but less popular in comparison to these other two. Go to all the booths and meet the guys to figure out where you fit in best

By: Warrior1
#3  by: Siri209   

RUSH KAPPA SIGMA, kappa sigma has real genuine brotherhood, they are very involved on campus and raise a lot of money each year for their military hero’s philanthropy, you’ll have more fun with them and create friendships that will truly last a lifetime! Everyone loves them! Top fraternity for sure

By: Siri209

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.