facebook

straight tf up, sorry not sorry

by: Legit

If i’m being completely honest, NO ONE AT CSUN knows what Greek life is ... we have literally shnooks from all over LA who come out ratchet high schools and go “Greek”. They all dress like a Spanish rapper, flex what y’all don’t have. Please stop trying to prove people something, prove yourselves. CSUN is the only school that is literally so ratchet, I don’t see UofA doing this. All of IFC fraternities are ridiculous ratchet, no idea what real Greek life is about.

Posted By: Legit
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Facts   

Realist thing I have ever read. I wanna know who you are I just want to talk 😂

By: Facts
#2  by: Well damn   

This is true. This is very very true. Csun is no top university. We don’t even have houses and we can’t get a frat row smh.

By: Well damn
#3  by: Sucktosuck   

Join the right house and you’ll get the experience lol

By: Sucktosuck
#4  by: Lol   

Can’t relate. Sorry you chose the wrong house🤷🏾‍♂️😂

By: Lol
#5  by: True   

Y’all want to hear a funny joke? It’s called CSUN and it’s Greek life. Top houses here are manure

By: True
#6  by: Haha   

Csun hasn’t always had a crap Greek life. Used to be fire years ago like in 2015

By: Haha
#7  by: TheMachine   

Stopped reading after "shnooks"

By: TheMachine
#8  by: Dam    

Why you gotta do bgn dirty like that lol

By: Dam
#9  by: oopsies   

you say this as if we dont know this going into greek life lmaoo. ask anyone in greek life and they would straight up tell you csun is nothing compared to east coast or southern schools. doesnt make it a bad experience tho i love everyone ive met and everything ive done involving greek life🤷🏻‍♀️

By: oopsies

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.