facebook

sorority recruitment

by: Sushi

Best sorority and why? Help me out. Tell me which is best.

Posted By: Sushi
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Your mom    

No one fudging cares, it’s a sorority, you graduate and no one gave a fuss What sorority you were in, get in and get out

By: Your mom
by: LolNov 25, 2019 9:42:02 PM

If u don’t care why are you on Greek rank

By: Lol
#2  by: alpha xi   

these girls are the most down to earth group of girls, amazing sisterhood, great philanthropy!

By: alpha xi
by: About alpha xiDec 4, 2019 9:30:01 PM

Alpha xi's philanthropy is autism speaks, which is a pretty controversial organization. As far as I know alpha xi delta is also the only sorority on campus with a controversial philanthropy. Definitely do some research on the greek orgs and their philanthropies before rush and make sure you really agree with their cause and want to help support:)

Disclaimer: I know that the philo partnerships are at a national level, so I'm not holding anything against csusm's chapter because i know they can't change anything

By: About alpha xi
by: Amazing Philanthropy Dec 18, 2019 8:28:51 PM

Who ever said that autism speaks is a “controversial org” needs to do some serious research on philanthropies and ways to give back to the community. Autism speaks is an amazing organization and the girls of alpha xi do a lot of charity work to make sure money is raised for this foundation. My family member has Autism and this foundation does a lot to help support others in need. Think twice before saying something that is negligent.

By: Amazing Philanthropy
#3  by: Greek gal   

Please go into recruitment with an open mind. All the groups are great! Just find the sisterhood that you feel the most comfortable with. The recruitment videos are out so take a look and see whose vibe you like. Look at each group on Instagram for their videos

By: Greek gal
#4  by: The truth   

AOPi and DZ are the only genuine sororities that aren’t catty

By: The truth
#5  by: Suuushi   

Go DZ go DZ

By: Suuushi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.