facebook

recruitment

by: Freshman

How exactly does formal recruitment work?

Posted By: Freshman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Recruitment Guru   

Each day you will see at least one sorority. Typically you see 4 the first day, 3 the second, two the last, and then you accept/deny your bid on Monday (bid day is Monday night). It is a mutual picking as both you and the sorority will try the find the best March possible. For example, if you didn't feel ____ sorority on the first day, you can request not to talk to them again (you can do this everyday). My only advice to you is to keep an open mind and take into consideration that these women have been working for months to make recrtuiment happen. Be confident and happy, these women are waiting for you to join their sisterhood and overall just be yourself. If you don't feel wholehearted about the house you are sorted into, don't feel obligated to go through the process as you can always drop and try again for the one you want within the next year.

I hope you find your home!

By: Recruitment Guru
by: FreshmenOct 6, 2017 12:43:58 PM

I haven't received any emails with in formation regarding where recruitment events are hosted or who my Rho Gamma is? Do you know when this information is supposed to be sent out?

By: Freshmen

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.