facebook

fees

by: Freshman

How much is it to go through sorority recruitment, and how much is it to be in a sorority?

Posted By: Freshman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Good luck   

$35

By: Good luck
#2  by: 123   

$35 to register for recruitment. Price of sorority dues depends on what organization you are trying to join. Talk to each organization to find out their prices.

By: 123
#3  by: Sorority    

Agree with previous posts. $35 for recruitment.
The cheapest dues is Kappa Delta, following Alpha Phi, then Zeta Tau Alpha, and the highest is Alpha Delta.

By: Sorority
by: TruthAug 27, 2017 11:39:11 PM

That is not true for rankings of prices, you can stop by any panhellenic table for a pamphlet and it has all the dues a sorority requires.

By: Truth
by: EducateyourselfSep 13, 2017 8:43:18 AM

Not true . Don't trust random ppl on here that aren't educated on prices .

By: Educateyourself
by: PhcSep 23, 2017 11:00:15 PM

All of the sororities dues are pretty much the same. There's like a $10 difference between the "highest" and "lowest". It just depends on how there payments work

By: Phc
#4  by: tbh   

Expect to spend around $1400 a year between dues and the other things you might have to buy.

By: tbh
#5  by: Jenny   

There are more sororities on campus, there are different councils. I heard multi cultural is affordable. Look and see your options. This website doesn't have all the sororities listed. I wish I had multi culturals fees.

By: Jenny

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.