facebook

has anyone tried?

by: pnm

has anyone tried contacting the Greek Advisor, Greek Council or Student Activities about bringing more IFC fraternities or Panhellenic sororities to CSUMB? Maybe they will start bringing them if theres enough demand for them..

Posted By: pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: :)   

You should do it

By: :)
by: You shouldNov 5, 2021 11:03:58 AM

You can too

By: You should
#2  by: awesome   

would love to, but not sure how. also afraid of haters

By: awesome
#3  by: anon   

you can contact them through here. I've met both the Greek Advisor and Director of Student Activities and they're both nice, so don't worry about "haters" or whatever =)

activities.csumb.edu/multicultural-greek-council-0

activities.csumb.edu/contact-us

By: anon
by: tipsJun 3, 2014 2:14:37 AM

I recommend contacting them! to get started you should just introduce yourself, and ask if about starting new fraternities or expanding, and how it would benefit CSUMB and it's student life. It may seem intimidating, but keep in mind they're normal just like you, and that they're here to help :)

By: tips
by: tipsJun 3, 2014 2:14:43 AM

I recommend contacting them! to get started you should just introduce yourself, and ask if about starting new fraternities or expanding, and how it would benefit CSUMB and it's student life. It may seem intimidating, but keep in mind they're normal just like you, and that they're here to help :)

by: tipsJun 3, 2014 2:15:04 AM

by: tipsJun 3, 2014 2:16:08 AM

by: tipsJun 3, 2014 2:17:25 AM

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.