facebook

which fraternities/sororities should come to csumb

by: anon

This fall the restrictions on bringing new Greek organizations is supposed to be lifted. Which fraternities and sororities do you guys want to see on campus? Im personally hoping for Pi Kapp

Posted By: anon
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: <3   

Would love to see Delta Zeta come on. My sister is one at USF and they are really cool with a great philanthropy.

By: <3
by: AnonApr 14, 2014 12:58:46 PM

yeah, I know the DZs at SJSU and they're definitely a chill group. You should reach out to their nationals and see if they're interested in starting a Colony!

By: Anon
by: reach outMay 20, 2014 9:26:46 AM

www.deltazeta.org/join/extension

found their info. anyone want to reach out?

By: reach out
#2  by: me too    

I would love to see DZ come to Monterey. How do we get them here?

By: me too
#3  by: yes yes yes   

DZ for sure! They would fit in perfect here! How do we get them on?

By: yes yes yes
#4  by: here to help   

your best bet would be to contact their nationals and reach out to your Greek Life Advisor and Greek Council members. You can find out more about starting DZ here

www.deltazeta.org/join/startachapter

By: here to help
by: ^May 12, 2014 8:41:21 PM

Should we get a group together first?

By: ^
by: here to helpMay 12, 2014 9:39:12 PM

it would definitely leave an impression. the more people that show interest, the better. if there's enough people that show interest, the more likely it is DZ will reach out to CSUMB. Good luck1

by: ^May 13, 2014 1:17:08 AM

So how do we do it? Do we put on ad on a blog? Any suggestions?

I live at home, not in the dorms. I'm a sophomore, will be junior next year. I would love to be part of starting this, but don't know how or what to do.

#5  by: ^   

After reading up, I think Delta Zeta would be the best fit. They seem to have an interest in Sea Turtles and other interesting things. And some chapters near by that would fit the mellow vibe we want here.
Just not sure how we get a big group of women to start this. Any suggestions would be good.

#6  by: ^   

After reading up, I think Delta Zeta would be the best fit. They seem to have an interest in Sea Turtles and other interesting things. And some chapters near by that would fit the mellow vibe we want here.
Just not sure how we get a big group of women to start this. Any suggestions would be good.

#7  by: here to help    

you should try contacting someone for the Greek Council or the Greek Advisor, try checking here

activities.csumb.edu/multicultural-greek-council-0

also if you guys are comfortable, you should try exchanging contacts/emails on here since there seems to be a decent number on here already

by: reach outMay 20, 2014 9:28:03 AM

www.deltazeta.org/join/startachapter

Maybe start there

By: reach out
#8  by: anon   

Have you tried reaching out to any of the Csumb staff yet?

By: anon
by: ^May 25, 2014 3:51:40 PM

not me, any one else?

by: here to helpMay 25, 2014 9:30:38 PM

You should definitely try. It might seem intimidating to reach out to them, but I've met both the Greek Advisor and Director of Student Activities and they're both friendly folks =)

I would recommend

by: here to helpMay 25, 2014 9:33:20 PM

I would recommend that you write one of them (or both) an email introducing yourself, your wish to start an interest group, how it would benefit CSUMB, etc
Good luck!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.