facebook

fraternity comments

by: GR Administrator

Creighton University - CU General Fraternity Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: truth.   

how ridiculous. nobody at this school is fratty. what a poor excuse for greek life.

By: truth.
#2  by: VDBL   

Sigma Phi Epsilon needs to be listed.

By: VDBL
#3  by: LetsBeHonest   

Creighton people think Greeklife is the best thing about the school. However whether its dressing like lower-middle class, throwing lame parties, making jokes of themselves on the mall or tearing each other down, Creighton Greek Life is a pathetically organized and ran. Any one looking at Creighton should not take this school serious when it comes to parties

By: LetsBeHonest
#4  by: Truth   

Rankings:

1. PIKE
2. Phi Kappa Psi
3. Sigma Phi Epsilon
4. Phi Delta Theta
5. Beta Theta Pi
6. Sigma Alpha Epsilon

By: Truth
#5  by: Honesty Box   

1. She doesn't even go here!
2. Akin to Jonestown
3. Only if you want a disease...
4. Will give you decorating advice!
5. Who?
6. Once again, who?

By: Honesty Box
#6  by: creighton    

they need to add beta and sig ep to this list!

By: creighton
#7  by: Facts   

There is no disputing the top three of "Truths" rankings, but give me a break Beta has just came on campus and had their nationals do all the work. SAE is better then them cause they have done everything themselves and they are growing! Their last presidents have gotten them in the right direction!

By: Facts
#8  by: dz   

1-2. phi si/sig ep
3.phi delt
4. beta
5. SAE

i would say most people feel this way, if you don't party at all then you prefer phi delts and betas

By: dz
#9  by: The Real Truth   

1. Pike / Phi Psi
2. Sig Ep
3. Phi Delt
4. SAE

Pike still easily won recruitment last year without having a single social event. If you want to hangout with people who know what being "fratty" means, go ask them because brotherhood means more than having a drunken party at an Elks Lodge. I'm sure they would buy you a drink at the jay and when your friend is sick, more than willing to help.

By: The Real Truth
#10  by: LIllyPisDAbest   

1) Phi Psi
2)Sig Ep
3)Phi Delt
4) SAE
5) Beta
Phi Psi gets the edge here but only barely...joining phi psi or sig ep is a total win move for any recruit. Phi Psi only gets the edge for me because their house is nicer and they have pledging. Like i said its a very close race for first. Phi Delt is also awesome they just don't do much socially. Beta may have won "chapter of the year" but that award has completely lost its meaning considering they were a chapter for like...2 weeks before the awards, dont let this fool you.

By: LIllyPisDAbest

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.