facebook

best new pcs

by: Pledges

I know it’s early but what does everyone think of new PCs / how sorority recruitment went?

Posted By: Pledges
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Bobo   

Top: Aphi, Gphi
Middle: DZ
Mid to bottom: Theta Phi
Bottom: Pi Phi, Tri Delt, Kappa

By: Bobo
#2  by: accurate   

person before me is accurate; pledge classes were pretty typical/similar to last year

Alpha Phi: some I don't know but they're all very attractive girls who also seem like they'll get involved and be fun to go out with

Gamma Phi: about 8 to 10 absolute standout smokeshows that probably every sorority wanted, and the rest seem like typical quirky (borderline nerdy, but in a cute way) GPhis

Delta Zeta: kind of hard to read, seem a lot like last years class - a few standout, most are average - all seem chill and fun

Theta Phi: girls you definitely don't know but they seem cool; they'll have a lot of fun

Pi Phi/Tri Delta/Kappa: the usual

By: accurate
by: NEBMar 10, 2020 5:13:29 PM

How wonderful that you’re in a position to know every girl in every sorority pledge class, what they look like and how involved they are. PLEASE bask in your glory....

For everybody else...every Creighton woman who found a home somewhere is now a member of the Greek Community.
CONGRATS to them all.
Somehow I thought this what what we were about.

By: NEB
#3  by: JustAnEZDZ   

All I know is that APhi dirty rushes faster than wildfires spread in Cali

By: JustAnEZDZ
#4  by: Lolz   

^I think you mean Gamma Phi dirty rushes

By: Lolz
by: who run the world?Feb 20, 2019 9:41:46 PM

"good girls?" all the girls that go through recruitment are amazing

By: who run the world?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.