facebook

POLL: x dart jc '25 do u know about him?

by: wake up

Posted By: wake up
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: duh   

9 votes so far... really Columbia. Are you aware???

By: duh
#2  by: Conscious with a cocience   

This is a disgusting post. Columbia, we are better than Dartmouth. Let’s not give this air time.

By: Conscious with a cocience
by: conscienceSep 16, 2022 3:06:11 PM

nice spelling!

By: conscience
by: made me laughSep 22, 2022 11:17:09 AM

The spelling comment is funny. I agree with Conscious but the misspelling def indicates a Dartmouth student. Or, maybe Cornell. Go on your own pages, freaks.

By: made me laugh
#3  by: Welcome him to Columbia   

This poll is classless

By: Welcome him to Columbia
#4  by: Get outta here   

Do you even go here? Jack is a nice guy and v funny. Why are you starting trouble?

By: Get outta here
#5  by: Likes evidence   

“I believe her”, show me the letter. The reporter can black out the name of the alleged victim to protect his source. As of today, the reporter offered zero proof. He can do that, though, because he is the founder of the NHJournal. No accountability to be thorough or truthful.

Whoever wrote that “this is gossip” nailed it.

By: Likes evidence
#6  by: 4:20   

You are posting a push poll on Greek rank? This is stupid. Chill, dude.

By: 4:20
by: Sorority TeaSep 22, 2022 7:09:31 AM

My sorority got a memo saying he was a predator and I was told all other sororities and fraternities got the same information. Just saying….

By: Sorority Tea
#7  by: I see 💩   

Sorority Tea: don't “just say”, show! We did not receive that memo, so I don’t know what you are talking about. I haven't met the guy, but a friend at Dartmouth said this isn't even talked about much there. Some old alumni on Twitter just stalks and tweets at JC all day long and tries to get people to report these “rapes”, but no one does. Twitter man also thinks Dartmouth>Columbia. 🤣

By: I see 💩
by: kegNov 30, 2022 9:15:24 PM

just so you know, we def talk about him at Dartmouth. just glad his creepy ass isnt out problem anymore lmfaooo, sorry columbia, he's your problem now... or liability I guess

By: keg
by: Replying to KegJan 14, 2023 2:54:22 PM

Hey, Keg from Dartmouth. Read Jack’s lawsuit against Nate Kim. Then read Kim’s admission that he made up everything. You can ask Kim about his lies; HE is still on your campus and seems to be the actual threat.

By: Replying to Keg
#8  by: We don't do crazy here   

Why is this here? It's not about Greek Life. It doesn't make Greek organizations look good. And, this is Dartmouth’s problem. If something happens on our campus, report it and keep things legit

By: We don't do crazy here
by: get a lifeSep 22, 2022 3:13:28 PM

You are downvoting a sorority member for saying her sorority did NOT get this “memo”, but you are upvoting a sorority member for saying she did get the memo … but shows no proof. My sorority did NOT receive a memo either. I don’t know which sororities these other women represent. I am a Theta (we do NOT dirty rush, btw), and I have not seen this memo. No one in my house has. You guys are smarter than this, or not.

By: get a life
by: u need to stopSep 22, 2022 5:34:48 PM

it’s so clear that you are the same person commenting the same things over and over again and now pretending to be in a sorority. if you were actually in a sorority here, you would know we can’t share messages from slack/groupme with people outside of the chapter. also wtf are you talking about dirty rush for? just shows you’re a geed (and most likely not even a woman)

By: u need to stop
by: this is messySep 22, 2022 6:19:15 PM

You get official memos on Slack/Group Me? Weird. I’ll talk to PanHel about that. We were not on that distribution list. I’m not a Theta. I don’t know the names/identities of the people posting here, but I bet some of these are coming from Hanover. I also think “sorority tea” upvoted her lies. Desperate …

By: this is messy
#9  by: this isn’t Greek Life   

He is obviously not my hero. Never heard of him until I saw this bs, but I am not piling on trying to ruin some guy’s rep.

By: this isn’t Greek Life

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.