facebook

Honest Sorority Rankings/Descriptions

by: The Truth

Since someone PAID to have my other post taken down. Here is basically what I wrote before.

Theta: Current top house, gives off a distant and icy vibe, strict rules but not a reliable sisterhood if you are in need of help, got called out for “tokenizing” certain members of their sisterhood, care about academics and had a Rhodes Scholar this year

Dg: Some of the sweetest girls on campus along with some of the meanest, leadership is way too laidback (to the point where their formal was almost canceled), international crowd mixed with student athletes, not the closest sisterhood but you can still make great friends in it

Sdt: Divided sisterhood between 2 cliques (jappy girls and a more diverse crowd), very ride or die for their specific clique and dislike the other half of the sisterhood, rotating door of leadership positions, currently a bit strict but trying to regain their chill former vibe

Axo: Very dedicated leadership, has major bullying problems (this past semester a sisterhood disaffiliated and dropped out of school because the bullying was so bad), has a bad rep with other sororities for being catty, good rep with frats, the most “state-school” vibes

Aoii: Mostly a kind and tight-knit sisterhood aside from the recent scandal, heavily involved around campus, don’t have a house but don’t count them out, ALWAYS at snu events…

Gphi: Some nice girls and surprisingly some not so nice girls, a bit socially awkward, not sure who they mix with currently but in the past they had some events with rugby

Posted By: The Truth
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: pretty much but   

AXO and SDT are basically same tier but when you get down to it AXO is deff considered higher. coming from someone in neither. the descriptions are pretty accurate

By: pretty much but
by: OpinionJun 30, 2022 12:50:45 PM

Idk. I’m also not in a sorority and I would rather be in sdt than axo. I would switch theta and dg though

By: Opinion
#2  by: that girl who dropped   

The personal decision to drop stemmed from interpersonal issues related to Greek Life’s structure and lacking values both nationwide and at the University along with just a hard semester. AXO was great and you should not listen to that advice because I met really awesome people in the sorority! And while we’re at it - no one really cares about srat life at the school so none of this really matters. Trust 🤞🏽

By: that girl who dropped
by: that girl who droppedAug 1, 2022 2:20:15 PM

The story is all wrong! 😎

By: that girl who dropped
by: i read the textsAug 23, 2022 11:23:40 PM

if you really are “that girl” then why did you call out girls for bullying over text before leaving?

By: i read the texts
#3  by: um?   

i haven’t seen an aoii attend a snu event since halloween of last year. i think that was before a lot of what happened came out. i have an aoii friend who said they would literally never take any other members to a snu event now that they know what was going on.

By: um?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.