facebook

im tired of these barnard girls

by: tired

bruh if you go to barnard literally please stop saying you study at an "ivy league" stop making columbia your whole personality I get youre insecure about it but it makes us cringe so hard when we find out later on youre actually a barnard girl like its not a bad thing at all just stop lying to look better smh. I saw this girl in AOPi (but is a barnard girl) make a tiktok today saying shes burnt out from "5 semesters at an ivy league" like shut up you enrage me dawg. Barnard is a great school - be proud of it. Don't try to mask it up bc its obvious and makes you look insecure

Posted By: tired
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Ivy Sheriff    

Bruh...are you even a student? Mix in some punctuation and try to write you attend an Ivy...which I highly doubt. Get your facts straight...Barnard IS a college of Columbia and the diploma is from Columbia. Barnard pride is string, but your grammar and syntax is not...dope.

By: Ivy Sheriff
by: shut up May 16, 2022 11:51:24 AM

lmao who talks about punctuation on a greekrank post? salty barnard girl none of us see you the same as us

By: shut up
#2  by: Lol   

Tbh I don’t even rlly see my Barnard friends as real ppl lol it’s elitist of me sure but it’s just the facts lol

By: Lol
#3  by: misogyny   

the people in this thread are all misogynistic. i CHOSE not to apply to columbia college because of y’all, but i am sure as hell an ivy league student. same classes, same assignments, and same degree. y’all are only pressed about it because you have superiority complexes. once again, columbia men are the worst <3

By: misogyny
by: HaAug 8, 2023 1:30:05 PM

Prob didn’t apply to cc because you knew you wouldn’t get in

By: Ha
by: cope moreNov 4, 2023 8:30:59 AM

lmao this is cope

By: cope more

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.