facebook

My rush takeaways

by: Pnm2022

I went through formal recruitment this past weekend and I wanted to post on here to clarify because there is a TON of biased misinformation on this site. I ended up dropping in the middle of the last round, but, based on my experience this past weekend, the sorority rankings are very clear:

Theta
Dg
Axo
Sdt
Aoii
Gphi

There’s a lot of talk about DG vs theta, but there doesn’t seem to be competition there anymore honestly. Thetas were all very classy and intelligent. The Dgs all seem very ditzy and disorganized. They didn’t seem like sisters or best friends… just girls that drink together. Axo was nice but a little boring, and SDT was culty honestly. Not surprised GabNyc was in that one. Aoii was very nice and amicable but odd, and Gphi was very awkward. I felt like I was interviewing them. Anyways, these were my thoughts for anyone thinking of rushing in the future. I heard this round everyone wanted theta, which is hard because I did too and was hoping for it!

Posted By: Pnm2022
Post Reply Report

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.