facebook

best of 2020??????

by: 2020

So - Who has the best pc 2020 ??????????? Who got best pnms?

Posted By: 2020
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: hmmm   

axo stole some firee girls i was really suprised, dg took some questionable ones ngllll
thetas class is really goodlooking
sdt eh

By: hmmm
by: hiFeb 1, 2020 8:14:22 PM

hi self ranker from axo

By: hi
by: idkFeb 6, 2020 12:04:13 PM

lmaooo literally wtf axo

By: idk
#2  by: 2020   

Theta, axo, aoii

By: 2020
#3  by: cu2020   

theta's new pc is really good

By: cu2020
#4  by: 2020   

Dg got the best

By: 2020
#5  by: roundup   

theta somehow managed to get a really fire pc this year, so did dg all tho pc is a little confusing. axo’s is typical axo and sdt managed to steal some great girls

By: roundup
#6  by: dumb   

really unsure what this question even means. All the sororitys got incredible PCs this year and I loved so so so many of the pnms that I met in the recruitment room, many of whom ended up in my sorority and many of whom didn’t. There were more people going into rush than ever before in the last 6 years at Columbia so our sorority literally had over 100 girls that we loved and who loved us but panhel could only allow us to take 45 of them bc that’s how it goes, and I’m sure many of the other seats had similar situations. Stop asking dumb questions bc all these young women are incredible

By: dumb
by: trueApr 28, 2020 8:34:39 PM

100%!!!!

By: true
#7  by: idk   

dg was kinda weird vibes but they always do well, theta and sdt did super well (sdt stole lots of ppl from theta/dg lol), axo and aoii did p good this year too and gphi was fine. Overall v solid recruitment

By: idk
by: dgalways weirdFeb 9, 2020 4:16:35 PM

dg always takes randos based on how cool their insta is / who their daddy is so not surprised

By: dgalways weird
by: welpFeb 19, 2020 1:11:39 PM

heard dg had to take a ton of legacies this year

By: welp
by: @welpFeb 21, 2020 3:33:48 PM

DG often is straddled with dumpy legacies that they have to take. I think it's the reason they can't realize their full potential.

By: @welp
by: whatMay 11, 2020 8:22:37 PM

panhel saw that almost all the girls who could, pref-ed dg on bid night (which they were surprised about after dg had a rocky start). Obviously they couldn't take all of the pnms, but dg got their first choice.

By: what
#8  by: it's misogyny innit   

@welp there's literally not a single girl in DG (or any other sorority for the matter, but especially not DG like ??) that i would describe as "dumpy". u seem bitter.

By: it's misogyny innit
by: LolAug 15, 2020 12:45:55 AM

I mean obviously dg is still a top sorority just had a worse pc compared to dg last year or theta this year. And what? The purpose of greekrank is to… rank Greek orgs. Call me a misogynist but that’s kinda the point of this

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.