facebook

qs about ranking

by: curious 1st yr

from what i’ve heard sdt is just as exclusive as dg and theta the past few years. why is it ranked in the same tier as axo? the girls seem like the nicest too...

Posted By: curious 1st yr
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: lol   

sdt is definitely not as exclusive as theta/dg. they're in the same rank as axo but slightly ahead if anything.

By: lol
#2  by: Noaxo   

The comment above is obviously posted by an axo member. SDT girls are definitely some of the nicest/grounded girls you will meet. As a panhel and sorority member, I can tell you all sororities are somewhat equally competitive in determining whether you are a good fit or not. I would say continue getting to know sdt girls and see if you are a good fit there.

By: Noaxo
#3  by: sdt   

Rankings are not about being nice! They're about wealth, social status, and hotness.
That being said, much like dg and theta, SDT consistently and easily fills its pledge class, which roughly translates to mean that the sorority has a lot of say as to what people it accepts. I would say SDT ends up recruiting nearly as strong as dg/theta in that the chapter does a pretty good job getting the girls it wants. SDT drops many girls who get into dg/theta because sdt isn't trying to be dg or theta; it has its own vibe! That being said, there are also a lot of girls whose pref is between sdt and dg/theta (ie. sdt/dg/theta want the same girls) and dg/theta probably does better than sdt in those cases (I don't have stats on this given I am not in any of these chapters). Also, I know gorgeous, popular, rich girls who got dropped from theta, dg, and sdt, so note that even the things that make up rankings aren't exactly what these chapters are looking for. That's why there are some of every type of girl in each chapter (not just the three mentioned), but each chapter also has its own unique vibe that can't quite be explained. My best advice for recruitment, is to rank your preferences on where you feel most at home and see yourself being close with the girls in the recruitment room, but also keep an open mind because all chapters have every type of girl and you will find you sisters somewhere.

By: sdt

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.