facebook

pre-rush judging

by: pre rush

do sisters watch you when you step foot on campus before rush even starts? are they watching out for pnms and people they for sure don't want to have or do they only start doing this when you sign up for recruitment?
also, how do they stalk your social media if you're on private?

Posted By: pre rush
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: pre rush   

just wanna make sure to put my best foot forward for all sororities is all :)

By: pre rush
#2  by: nah   

They don't watch you, no one has time for that. we're all busy, and greek doesn't matter enough here for that kind of shenanigan. Adding to that, knowing one or a few sisters before recruitment doesn't help you get into a sorority, considering each is made up of close to two hundred women, and you're unlikely to talk to the ones you know during recruitment

By: nah
by: ......May 11, 2019 8:32:07 PM

I would have to disagree with you, from seeing some of my friends and the sororities they are in, knowing a few sisters definitely does help you get in.

By: ......
#3  by: lol   

in my experience, they dont necessarily watch you, but they do know who is interested. also the girls that i knew who made friends in sororities usualy got into those sororities

By: lol
#4  by: Breathe lol   

I didn’t know anyone in the sorority I’m in before recruitment. I also know after going through it that knowing a few people won’t help you, and no one has the time to take notes on people they do or don’t want. No one is gonna stalk your social media. It all happens during recruitment. I would recommend going to events in the fall tho to figure out which group you vibe with best

By: Breathe lol
#5  by: lol   

lets be honest everyone dirty rushes if ur lucky

By: lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.