facebook

Recruitment Rankings 2023

by: uark2023

Borrowed from the "wondering" thread\n\n\n\n\n1: Chi O, Kappa, Pi Phi, Zeta
2: DDD, KD, ADPi
3. AXO, Phi Mu
4. DG, AOII

Tier 1:
Chi O and Kappa are at 99.9-100% recruitment retention which makes them the most exclusive. Add in much needed connections and there is a slim chance pms are getting in these two. Chi O and Kappa can only keep about a quarter of the pmns from round one.

Pi Phi and Zeta are about 95-100% keeping them top tier too. Connections are important, but not as crucial as Chi O and Kappa. Pi Phi and Zeta can keep a little more than Chi O and Kappa, but it is still not a high number. Zeta had a great recruitment and will likely be more selective next fall.

Tier 2:
DDD, KD, and ADPi are at 80-95+%. They keep just under half of the pmns from round one. DDD and KD have the same numbers with ADPi just slightly below but not so far below to be with the next group.

Tier 3:
AXO and Phi Mu are closer to 50-75% and can keep about three-fourths of the pmns. Both of these houses had a great 2022 recruitment and either could take the place of ADPi next fall.

Tier 4:
DG and AOII are 10% to 50%. They cannot afford to be very selective and do not choose to release many pmns. Unfortunately a lot of pmns select both of these houses to release after round one. Fortunately for these houses, a lot of pmns are dropped from other houses and will continue to attend parties here. That is where DG has had the advantage over AOII.

I know you hear a lot about pmns not liking a certain top house, but pmns ranking these houses last does not mean anything if those houses don’t have the pmns high enough on their lists.

Ranks have nothing to do with how liked a house is. It is all about how selective they are. Plain and simple - it is just numbers.

Posted By: uark2023
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: Nm   

PNMs
Potential NEW member

By: Nm
by: ..Jan 15, 2023 6:30:51 PM

yeah I saw that too. maybe it was autocorrect or something. idk, but the info is accurate.
a lot of listed a particular top house at the bottom of the list but they probably dropped us anyway so it doesn't matter. happy in my lower ranked house and wouldnt change a thing.

By: ..
by: libbyJan 15, 2023 9:29:33 PM

omg, my roommate and I just talked about this.
we both have written pmn instead of pnm on some of our posts too!
We have no idea why!
We promise we know what it means, but geeeesh.
facepalm at ourselves.

By: libby
by: pc2022Jan 15, 2023 11:06:14 PM

It's giving flashbacks to recruitment when tons of us said pmn instead of pnm.
(ps I wish I would have had this knowledge about how the system works before it started. I might have ranked my houses differently)

By: pc2022
#2  by: yes   

As a gamma chi this is 100% what I saw last fall.

By: yes
by: tallyJan 15, 2023 8:08:24 PM

this is helpful info thank you.

By: tally
#3  by: bea   

Recruitment is a gut punch, especially for those pnms who have great gpas, activities, reputations, and leadership. I wish I would have known this stuff before I went through. I felt terrible about myself when I was dropped from houses. I know now the true side of how it works. Still sucks but at least I understand it now.

By: bea
by: SameJan 15, 2023 6:46:06 PM

same girl, same

By: Same
by: YesssJan 27, 2023 9:50:27 PM

This^^^^^^!

By: Yesss
#4  by: /s/   

This explains a lot of the frustration and disappointment as a pnm

By: /s/
#5  by: it’s all about numbers    

Pnms knowing this will save you so much heart break & disappointment

By: it’s all about numbers
#6  by: Janice   

These numbers are accurate. Doesn’t mean that it’s how it’s viewed on campus though. Most people view pi phi ahead of kappa overall. Kappa usually just gets a largest cut the first night from Panhellenic. Maybe that will change this next recruitment….

By: Janice
by: WellJan 21, 2023 9:47:21 PM

Well this past recruitment pi phi didn’t do so well. Zeta had a better recruitment than they did based on my group and other gamma chi’s I know. Last year pi phi took a lot of kappas tops though. There is a top four and they are interchangeable in my opinion. The exception may be Chi o. They have their pledge class picked out way way before recruitment begins. Most of their recruitment is done behind the scenes with the actives and alums. Facts.

By: Well
#7  by: Sarah   

Agree but this past recruitment adpi was more on the level of axo and phi mu than tri delt I think. My sister just went through and alot of girls including her ranked them bottom three first round. Apparently they did not have a good video at all.

By: Sarah
#8  by: Kelly   

Nope nope. Phi mu is not that low. This site just want to tear them down just like they do kappa

By: Kelly
#9  by: Wanda   

This is it!

By: Wanda
#10  by: This   

As close to the truth as you will get!

By: This

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.