facebook

Top house why??

by: Kelsie

I do NOT see how kappa still thinks of themselves as equal to chi o. Chi-o girls are only happy once pledged IF they are from Little Rock but that’s already been stated. Still they are founded here and have a huge presence on campus. Kappa lost their tops to Pi Phi and kappa girls are the most judgemental, rude girls on campus. They have very few cute girls and even less fun ones! Sorry but if there has to be top houses then give me any of the other three!! Last years pledge class alone and how horrible they were during recruitment should be enough to place the other three above this house.

Posted By: Kelsie
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Good luck   

A kappa mom will prob pay to take this down but this is actually very accurate!

By: Good luck
by: Ohhhhh!Apr 28, 2022 12:38:37 PM

Scary mommies!!!

By: Ohhhhh!
by: hahaApr 28, 2022 6:44:47 PM

^^responds to own post

By: haha
by: facts Apr 28, 2022 8:56:10 PM

facts kappa moms run this site. moms or kappas would be the only people that would thumbs down this post because its how it is!

By: facts
by: Ohhhhh!Apr 29, 2022 2:14:42 PM

Scary mommies!!!

By: Ohhhhh!
#2  by: Uhh   

Pretty sure a pi phi wrote this. Not that I disagree but just thats it’s obvious.

By: Uhh
by: nahApr 28, 2022 6:42:45 PM

This is the same phi mu that always writes chi o wrong as chi-o so you know it’s her

By: nah
by: Huh?Apr 28, 2022 7:28:00 PM

I doubt phi mu cares about kappa. Why would they care where kappa ranks in the top houses? It’s one of the others and since they lost girls to pi phi at pref I bet it’s a pi phi. I mean they lost girls to chi o as well I just don’t think chi o is threatened by them.

By: Huh?
by: wellllApr 28, 2022 7:39:22 PM

It’s obvious that whoever wrote this isn’t in a top house and pi phi is a top

By: wellll
by: thisApr 29, 2022 8:14:48 PM

^So anyone who actually goes here knows that girls in top houses are friends. Most of the time they aren’t the ones getting on here bashing other top houses except maybe that one week in august because why? Yes all 4 take girls from the others but mostly they get who they want. So it’s much less likely for a chi o or zeta or pi phi to get on here and write something negative about kappas than it is for a phi mu who is still mad about how recruitment went. The other top 3 are friends with kappas and don’t have anything to gain by bashing them. They’re already where they want to be so why bother

By: this
#3  by: @nah   

I was your original offender of misspelling chi o. Gasp! There is another offender. I am also not a phi mu. You are 0 for 2.

By: @nah
by: sorryMay 2, 2022 7:11:04 PM

A phi mu's mom, not a phi mu

By: sorry
#4  by: for sure   

if you to be judged and have to keep up appearances pledge kappa

By: for sure
#5  by: Liv   

100 percent agree with this post!

By: Liv
by: ughMay 4, 2022 5:24:50 PM

of course you are going to agree with yourself. smh

By: ugh
#6  by: Toto   

Kappa is the last house you want to be in if you want to have any fun at all.

By: Toto
#7  by: Wuestions   

Can someone explain how they were horrible during recruitment last year? I don’t know anything about this and would like info about Kappa or any of the sororities and their recruitment process

By: Wuestions
by: truthMay 27, 2022 11:00:22 AM

they were rude to girls, and majority of them insulted pnms. they also cut zoom calls short for girls who were pi phi and chi o legacies

By: truth
#8  by: So true   

Kappas moved way past chi o as the least liked of all the houses. Rude, not cute, judgmental, entitled….

By: So true
#9  by: Why   

But why? What did they do during last year’s recruitment? Help a PNM out! 🙂

By: Why
by: truthMay 27, 2022 10:59:58 AM

they were rude to girls, and majority of them insulted pnms. they also cut zoom calls short for girls who were pi phi and chi o legacies

By: truth
#10  by: agree   

kappa had an awful rush last year, they established that they are disrespectful. chi o, pi phi and zeta all had amazing rushes that were spectacular

By: agree

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.