facebook

Sororities most desired

by: Greek

Here’s a list of sororities that pnm’s will be drawn to and why:

Kappa-top house. Exclusive but that makes it even more desired since girls want to be in. Nice pretty girls with money and are smart.

Chi O- founded here. As much as some hate chi o for being snobby they will draw in pnm’s due to their legacy and title. Rich and pretty

Pi Phi- smart girls. They’re top in grades all the time. Even though they aren’t too involved they have status and a good rep.

Adpi- chill and fun. These girls are probably the most chill and likeable sorority here. They know how to have fun but also focus on school. Not problematic

Zeta- parting. If you want to party a lot go with zeta. All your sisters will be out

AXO- not a top house but genuine sisterhood. If you want real friends go here \n\n\n\n\n

Posted By: Greek
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hehe   

Good descriptions on the houses

By: Hehe
by: what howeverJul 14, 2020 6:57:32 AM

What else do you want? Srysly, all of the above have done their due diligence. Highlighting diversity/inclusion, outreach, defacto bid offers, etc. It hasn't worked. Lotta the "diversity" drops weren't there fault! Trust me. All this push for diversity/inclusion's created a lot of ungratefuls who the house does everything to accommodate (only to quit) while making the other girls resentful and underappreciated. Sry-not-sry.

By: what however
by: Get a real life pleaseJul 14, 2020 8:30:13 AM

However. You’re a pos

By: Get a real life please
#2  by: act   

spot on

By: act
#3  by: Y   

Yep this is right

By: Y
#4  by: Hi   

Kappa phi phi Chi O ADPI and maybe AXO are good but zeta not so much

By: Hi
by: UhhJul 14, 2020 9:23:32 AM

Not a zeta but they are highly desired by pnm’s and all the ones I know I love. This was for written by an adpi. Chi o’s are not rich and pretty. They will fall this year.
Prob most disliked sorority on campus

By: Uhh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.