facebook

SC video. Big yikes

by: Lol

The racial and hazing video involving Sigma Chi is not an isolated incident. For over a decade, Uark has been covering up rap e, haz ing and racism. Other organizations will soon be exposed

Posted By: Lol
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: smh   

I know for a fact this is the same person trolling on another thread. Obviously, the sigma chi incident is absolutely disgusting and I hope those students and the organization are held accountable for their actions. If you’re so upset about all of this why not try to make a positive impact in the community instead of trolling on this website. What do you gain from “exposing” different groups?

By: smh
by: WellJun 2, 2020 11:38:00 PM

The sororities are extremely competitive and recruitment is about to start. Did you also see the comments that no one should be trying to promote the houses that post/video with our current situation? This is an important time for sure. Conversation is good.

By: Well
by: @hmm Jun 2, 2020 11:51:26 PM

Bold of you to make assumptions about me. I come from out of state, a liberal city, and I am not white. I was scared to come to uark. I’m not saying racism doesn’t exist at uark, but never once has my sorority made me feel like I don’t belong. I personally do everything in my power to dismantle institutionalized racism. Know that I’m fighting for you. I see you. We’re in this together.

By: @hmm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.