facebook

back to campus!

by: Hmm

back on campus in the fall! if you go to the website and select Greek life you can read about that. Looks like they’re expecting a possible online/hybrid recruitment. Heard KU will be doing that as well

Posted By: Hmm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: PNM hi   

Yes KU is doing it! Most of my friends are going there, but I'm glad we can at least do some of it on campus!

By: PNM hi
#2  by: Guessing   

I am guessing first round of cuts will be made without meeting the pnm’s in person. No way will they allow 1700 or so girls attend 11 houses in one day. Well two days I guess since round one is broken into two days. Still.. can’t see girls going into the houses until the numbers are cut way down. Will be such a different experience this year. Maybe recruitment will be less stressful on the girls. It’s not easy being “ on” for 11 houses in one day.

By: Guessing
by: HmmmJun 4, 2020 6:27:03 PM

to-MAY-to / to-MAH-to

I'd personally rather talk to 1 or 2 girls per house than try to make a video that will be seen by hundreds.

By: Hmmm
by: @ hmmmJun 4, 2020 6:53:33 PM

It won’t be bad! Remember that these measures are being taken to keep everyone safe!

By: @ hmmm
by: HmmmJun 4, 2020 8:31:02 PM

I hope not, but when you arent a media major and dont have the $$ for a videographer, hair/makeup artist or whatever like some PNMs are doing, it is intimidating.

By: Hmmm
by: whaaaat??Jun 4, 2020 11:58:55 PM

a videographer? hair & makeup?? wow!! it’s supposed to be a normal and natural video. that’s going to be a huge turn off for those of us who don’t like fake.

for the rest of you, just have fun with it. be yourself and be natural!! you’ll do great!

By: whaaaat??
#3  by: hello   

Omg people are actually going nuts over the video? Yes I made myself presentable and worked hard on it, but by no means was it the work of a videographer. Goodness gracious

By: hello

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.