facebook

top six houses this year false!

by: Because

Just because the descriptions and ranks are so so false.
Top six
Kappa ( always described as classy)
Pi phi / zeta
Tri delt
Chi o
Adpi/ phi mu
Ok these are based on 2019 pnm’s. Descriptions that are off......... completely switch pi phi / zeta. Zetas are the trendy , pretty girls while pi phi’s are smart , leaders and diverse. Tri delts are pretty and fun. Chi o has smart diverse girls but are not well liked on campus. 100 percent still in top six. Adpi rose with a great pledge class and phi mu is where the pretty girls land that were cut from zta. Frats love phi mu’s other sororities not so much. KDs blend in here at uark and are smart. They have work to do in order to not lose girls to adpi and phi mu again. I can’t imagine anyone going here that would disagree with this!

Posted By: Because
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: So true   

Whoever wrote this actually goes here! In my opinion the top five is still the same and won’t lose girls to anyone but each other. And the reason there is a top five versus top six is no one can agree on number six.
Top five has been and will continue to be..
Kappa
Zta/pi phi ( they just take totally dif girls)
Tri delt
Chi o. Chi o is not losing any girls other than these. Would have to see it to believe it.

By: So true
by: Looks good to meJan 23, 2020 2:39:30 PM

Phi mu , adpi and tridelta need to stop - you are so full of drama all the time- no one thinks you are to- you are not better than KD and you need to stop being jealous- work on your house and stop being the mean girls- l was hoping that you would have grown to become better people but no- you are still the same mean girls scratching your way to the bottom.

By: Looks good to me
by: FactsJan 30, 2020 5:14:52 PM

Everyone. And I truly mean everyone. Knows that chi o does not deserve a spot on top six. Please list your reasons on why they are a good house BESIDES legacy. Not many people have a nice opinion on chi o’s and that’s not a coincidence. I’m sorry chi o but you are dropping faster than ever and everyone is watching it happen

By: Facts
#2  by: Oh yes   

100 percent truth talking here

By: Oh yes
#3  by: Ok    

That is seven not six=) why am I thinking a Chi o wrote this? Sorry, don’t agree with this rank!

By: Ok
by: Me tooJan 23, 2020 12:29:28 PM

I agree with this post. Couldn’t imagine chi o falling below top five and agree no one would agree on who is number six. ADPI , PHI MU and KD all deserve it! Great sororities

By: Me too
#4  by: here we go again    

Top FIVE:
Kappa
PiPhi
Zeta
ChiO
TriDelt

The rest of them:
KD/ADPi/PhiMu/AXO
DG/AOPi

There is a clear top FIVE. All the other houses are good but they are too different and too many varying opinions to separate them in rankings.

By: here we go again
by: YesJan 23, 2020 5:27:02 PM

100 percent on uark there is a top five!

By: Yes
#5  by: Finally   

This is it!

By: Finally
#6  by: Looks good to me   

Tridelta and KD are on the same level - next adpi and unfortunately Phi mu- the mean girls on campus

By: Looks good to me
#7  by: For real!   

There is no “top six”. That is a UT thing. Anyone that tells a pnm otherwise knows they are lying. There is a very distinct top FIVE . Period. The rest are just a matter of preference and ALL great sororities. During recruitment rarely ( very rarely) will a girl choose another sorority over chi o kappa zeta pi phi and tri delt. I believe chi o will have a huge drop with 2020 because of questionable choices in 2019. Will they drop from top five? Time will tell.

By: For real!
by: Not reallyJan 24, 2020 2:31:25 PM

Chio will not drop top 5- one recruitement does not change their position and no there is not a top 5

By: Not really
by: Not reallyJan 24, 2020 2:33:06 PM

There may be a top 4 - those sororities don't have the history or drama that tridelta has continually had

#8  by: Trust me   

There is no top 5- Tridelta is not a Top five- they still compete with KD, Adpi - and all our sororities are great

By: Trust me
by: HmmJan 24, 2020 11:01:12 AM

Not a Tri delt but do believe they are a top five. Yes all sororities are great but agree with other posters that KD has to compete with adpi and phi mu for girls not Tri delt. They struggled with cuts in 2019. That is a fact

By: Hmm
by: I agreeJan 25, 2020 11:19:33 AM

There is a top four. Tri delt in chi o OUT

By: I agree
#9  by: Not really   

Tridelta is not a top 5- KD has traditionally taken alot of tridelta pnms - l still believe they are on par-

by: What??Jan 24, 2020 6:27:56 PM

That is so so false!

By: What??
by: YesJan 25, 2020 7:20:58 PM

Yes tri delt is top five!!

By: Yes
#10  by: Thank you   

No tridelta just stop for the love of god!

By: Thank you

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.