facebook

Spring or Fall recruitment

by: SUNDEVIL

I'm currently going through COB this spring and have gone to a few events but it seems like not very many sororities are taking new members right now. The sororities I've met with so far aren't really places that I could see myself joining but I really wanted to join greek life. I'm considering just waiting until formal recruitment in the fall so I have the chance to meet with all the chapters instead of just a few, but then there will be a whole new group of freshmen girls who are rushing and I'm worried I'd be less likely to get a bid

Posted By: SUNDEVIL
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: sophrush   

If you aren’t finding any you click with I would wait till fall. I did the same thing as a freshman last year (went to a few COB events) and ended up waiting till fall as a sophomore. Virtual was a little tough but I still got into my dream sorority which I would not have gotten in otherwise (they don’t do COB)

By: sophrush
#2  by: uty   

you can totally wait until fall, but it is definitely more competitive (and typically, more stressfull...this past fall was really easy on the pnms). my advice is to give the spring srats another chance and if you still want to wait and take your chances for a house that isn't doing spring, wait. but you're also delaying making friends for until next semester, if that matters to you.

By: uty

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.