facebook

Phi Phi secrets

by: Ngl

I am a former PiPhi and I admit I hate them. But doesn’t change what I am saying. They had two girls assign to Grrekrank whose job it was to post rankings with PiPhi upranked as top tier. We were not supposed to make it too obvious by ranking #1, but we were to target the house generally thought to be above us. Mostly AXO, but also DZ. then specific members had shifts to come on Greekrank and downvote any negative comments and say nasty things about our “target”. Nothing was off limits, the more far fetched the better. They are obsessed with being top and hate the three houses that are ranked above them. I mean HATE. Say what you want, I don’t care. These are facts.

Posted By: Ngl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: H   

Greek life a business. Get over it

By: H
by: UhAug 7, 2020 11:01:20 PM

So that is how you justify making up lies and being so mean Pi Phi? That speaks a lot to the character of your Exec. Trust me my sorority would never act this way.

By: Uh
by: OkAug 8, 2020 12:21:43 AM

No PiPhi, this is not normal.

By: Ok
#2  by: Lol   

Never met a nice PiPhi. Ever. Not one. Every mean girl in high school becomes a PiPhi.

By: Lol
#3  by: Mo   

Must read

By: Mo
#4  by: Hmmm   

Very interesting that the number of votes on this is minimal. Clearly shows PiPhi trolls this site 24/7. 🤣

By: Hmmm
#5  by: Omg   

I just noticed that there all of a sudden are negative posts about AXO. So obvious PiPhi is doing it. Seriously mess ass girls.

By: Omg

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.