facebook

fraternity party rankings

by: !!!

This was a comment down in another thread, but it was so good I thought it deserved its own post. Good work OP!

I’ll throw out some party ranks for you all from the top few to the bottom of relevancy... some fraternities might throw better parties than others, but that doesn’t necessarily mean they’re better overall. T = Top houses, UM = UpperMid houses, M = Mid houses, LM = LowerMid houses, B = Bottom houses

Sig Chi (T)
Sig Ep (T)
Delta Sig (T)
Lambda (T)
Kappa Sig (UM)
PiKapp (UM)
KA (M)
Pike (UM)
Fiji (M)
Phi Tau (M)
Chi Phi (M)
SAE (LM)
Sig Tau (M)
Sig Pi (M)
Delt (LM)
Alpha Sig (LM)
Phi Psi (B)
Sig Nu (LM)

The top houses all consistently throw better parties than everybody else. Sig Chi has the craziest parties and Lambda has the most attractive girls. Sig Ep and Delta Sig have a nice mix. Kappa Sig used to be a top 3 party fraternity, but the quality of the girls and overall size of their parties have continuously decreased as the fraternity has continued to fall in relevancy. PiKapp is solid all across the board, but not really great at anything. KA throws damn good parties for such a hated fraternity, but has too many middle tier girls to be considered a top party fraternity. Pike and Fiji honestly have very overrated parties, but their name appeal usually helps them both attract decent looking girls. Phi Tau has good sized parties and some attractive girls, but also a lot of ratchet girls that hold them back. Chi Phi has good sized parties, but you won’t find a single above average looking girl at any of their parties. SAE throws parties very similar to Phi Tau, just with a lot more ratchet girls. Sig Tau and Sig Pi throw solid parties that attract mostly LowerMid girls. Delt, Alpha Sig, and Phi Psi all have solid sized parties, but most of the girls that party with them are mediocre looking GDIs. Sig Nu really just doesn’t know how to party. They talked all summer about how much their parties would improve, but from what I’ve heard the parties haven’t been any bigger or better since the start of the school year.

There are another 15ish fraternities not listed (Bottom houses that don’t really throw down), but Phi Kappa Theta and ACACIA would probably be the best of that group.

This is entirely subjective, and I recommend that any PNMs reading this check out every fraternity regardless of how good their parties are (one good pledge class can take a fraternity’s parties to another level), but these are the rankings I’m sure 90% of girls and guys in Greek life would agree with.

Posted By: !!!
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: !   

Bump.

By: !
#2  by: Lol   

Lambda does not have good parties or the hottest girls? JG needs to get off greek rank

By: Lol
by: SororityviewSep 2, 2019 10:30:03 PM

Actually Lambda not only has the best looking girls at their parties but also the best looking guys. Lambdas are hot hot hot!

By: Sororityview
#3  by: @   

Honestly the top 3 are the only ones that have consistently good parties every time

By: @
#4  by: Pnmsms   

I feel like sig so throws better parties then sig chi?!?

By: Pnmsms
#5  by: Stel    

I like sig ep, lambda and some pikapp parties! Delta sig throws down hard too!

By: Stel
by: Queen Sep 3, 2019 10:28:03 AM

Yeah I’m not a sig chi rat at all, more of a Fiji girl, Alain delta sig and KA

By: Queen
by: GggSep 3, 2019 10:30:34 AM

^^^^^don’t drink the Fiji water!

By: Ggg
#6  by: Ooos   

This is pretty spot on( personal opinion )

By: Ooos
#7  by: Size   

Who tf goes to KA

By: Size
#8  by: .   

Bumpppppp. This one is so much better

By: .

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.