facebook

sorority reputations

by:    

what are the reputations and stereotypes of each sorority?

Posted By: sorority
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Don’t believe this if you’re going to make Sigma Kappa, ADPi, and sound better than AXO or Kappa.

By: Lol
by: Slo   

Are you still stuck in high school mode.

By: Slo
#2by:    

Go talk to the girls in the chapters!!! Every chapter on campus has smart, kind, & beautiful girls. All the ASU chapters are very similar and the differences between them are very small. Just go meet the women and don't judge them from an anonymous gossip website. <3

By: Pan Luv
by: !!    

PREACH

By: !!
#3by:    

From someone that just went through recruitment , I’m glad I didn’t see all this beforehand so I could make up my own mind. Here’s what I thought of the houses I had 3 rounds with in alphabetical order:

AXO— nice girls, friendly and cute, most girls seem to like them, didn’t hear anything negative, not sure what they were looking for but definitely a top house

Alpha Phi— glam vibe, girly, the girls I talked to were super sweet, some girls were obsessed with them, also had some haters that seemed jealous.

DZ- very fun and chill, always made me feel welcome, people say they are party animals, a little under the radar but seemed like a top house to me

KD- such nice girls, felt like sisterhood would be good. Made me feel comfortable. Other PNMs talked about how KD was better than they expected

KKG- very grounded and friendly, the girls I talked to seemed really smart and cool, people say they are a middle house but seemed top to me

Theta- diverse group of girls, friendly and easy to talk to, career focus, felt like a solid house with a mix of pretty and smart girls, people say they still have an A and B team but I didn’t see that.

All houses have their own character. What one girls likes another night not.

By: Honest Impressions
by: missing   

other sororities are missing from Honest Impressions

By: missing
by: she only went to 6   

she said the chapters she went to round 3 and 6 was max. I think her impressions are pretty spot on.

By: she only went to 6
by: ASU   

Yes, she was still carrying houses that didn't drop her or that she didn't drop. Not top houses like Pi Phi, and not bottom tier. Nice, mid-tier level.

By: ASU
#4by:    

go to recruitment & see for yourself bestie! i never looked at this site when I went through recruitment & that helped so much because I picked the house I felt was right and I don’t regret it til this day. good luck and I hope you find your forever home!

By: pan luv 4 life
#5by:    

some of these posts (like this one) are realllly old and no longer accurate. take the advice of pan luv 4 life, get off this site, and go thru with an open mind. the house for you is the top house. pan love.

By: seriously
by: IJS   

This may be old but it's still accurate as far as adpi and sigma kappa being way bottom of the barrel

By: IJS

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.