facebook

recruitment dress code

by: Freshman

I'm interested in rushing for the fall, but have no idea what to wear. Most websites say to dress nice, but to check the dress code for your individual school. Unfortunately, I am unable to find anything about dress code for the recruitment process anywhere. Any advice would be great

Posted By: Freshman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Well   

Check out Pinterest! And definitely dress to show your personality and confiden

By: Well
by: WellJul 28, 2015 5:12:30 PM

Confidence

#2  by: Well   

Sign up! All this info will be given to you by your rho gamma and you also go to a new member workshop where they will show you outfits!

#3  by: Hope This Helps PNM!    

Don't stress about dress code! For Duck Pond wear pretty much what you would wear to look your cutest at tailgates, like jean shorts or colored shorts and a cute top! The first round the sororities will be wearing casual clothes with sandals and matching v-necks. Round two is a little dressier, for my second round I wore dark wash jeans and wedges and it was very appropriate and I felt confident, although many girls were still in flats. Rounds three and four I wore cute dresses and heels both nights. Don't worry about following stereotypes, wear something that you feel both comfortable and confident in. Don't be afraid to go for daring but not distasteful accessories. (they make you stand out and help separate you from hundreds of other girls!)

Best wishes during rush and we're all so happy you've decided to go Greek!

By: Hope This Helps PNM!
#4  by: PMN   

my question is how many days will i need a dress and heels?

By: PMN

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.