facebook

sorority ranks?

by: potential member

y’all I want to join a sorority and like hopefully get a cob or rush in the spring. what are the sorority ranks here?

Posted By: potential member
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: yaaaa    

alpha phi
adpi
sigkap
zta
kd
dz/chi o
agd
aopi

By: yaaaa
by: Woot Oct 10, 2022 1:04:12 PM

Yeah. There is not too much of a difference between sig kap and adpi. More of just a preference thing

By: Woot
#2  by: Truuuuu   

Aphi
Adpi
Sk
Kd
Chi o
Dz
Agd
Aoii

By: Truuuuu
by: Ya Oct 18, 2022 12:06:13 PM

You forgot Zta. They would be under SigKap prob

By: Ya
#3  by: Sophomore    

I would personally put chi o above kd and zeta but I know not everyone would agree. But imo the girls are more fun, WAY more liked, and although some of them are weird most of them are bad. Also chi o is hard to get a bid from because the girls are so cool and they don’t base it on looks. It’s just a preference thing though they’re all good orgs

By: Sophomore
by: Ya Oct 18, 2022 12:04:46 PM

I agree. I think KD, DZ and Chi O could go either way based on preference. They aim to get girls based off vibes not looks

By: Ya
by: app stateOct 27, 2022 9:20:28 AM

KD DZ and Chi O u get looks and personality they're cool

By: app state
#4  by: yep    

alpha phi
adpi
sigkap
zta
chi o
kd=dz
agd
aopi

By: yep
#5  by: yeah!    

it matters what ur looking for.

zta, sigkap, chi o all have a strong sisterhood. they are all different in many ways and have a mixed bag of girls. they are social but don’t seem to do too many mixers or anything. chi o is chill stoner vibes, zta is girly girls and sigkap is kind of the inbetween.

dz and kd are the same in my opinion. kind of mixed group of girls and are smart. seem to have a strong sisterhood. not very social in regards to partying but seem to always be hanging out with sisters

alpha phi is probably the most social. the girls do seem very close so i assume they have a strong sisterhood. but everyone knows that they recruit off of looks. all the frats like alpha phi probably because they are always out

adpi is very religious. the girls are all smart and seem social. a lot of girls will say this is the fake sorority, but it’s hard to tell because they seem very close. have a lot of girls like aphi

agd and aopi are not very social and really don’t seem to do much. the girls are sweet and most of them are smart.

By: yeah!
#6  by: yeah!    

alpha phi
sigkap
adpi
zta
chi o , dz
kd
agd
aopi

By: yeah!
#7  by: student    

Alpha Phi - Extremely social and popular on campus. They are the known as the pretty or “hot” sorority. Have a lot of mixers and functions. Seem to be nice.
Alpha Delta Pi - Extremely religious and usually have a good overall GPA. They are kind of popular & active on campus. Some girls can be nice but others fake. Decent social schedule.
Zeta Tau Alpha- Kind of social, girly girls, active for their philanthropy. Do some mixers and functions. Seem to be all mostly nice girls.
Sigma Kappa- Mixed group of girls, kind of social, chill vibes. Do a minimal amount of mixers and functions. Seem to be very nice and inclusive.
Delta Zeta- Sweet, strong sisterhood, smart, not very social. Do a little amount of social events.
Kappa Delta- Diverse, chill, not very social. Seem to be inclusive. Sadly, they do have a hazing scandal as of right now.
Chi Omega- Stoner vibes, really chill. Take some really cool pics that showcases their personalities. Skater girl vibes.
Alpha Gamma Delta- Not very social, doesn’t do much on campus, seem nice. Very inclusive.
Alpha Omicron Pi- Not very social, seem extremely sweet. They do not do many events on campus. They are inclusive.

By: student
by: girlNov 18, 2022 10:25:29 AM

all of the sororities do social events. just depends on which one if they're generally more party girls or staying in types.

By: girl
#8  by: rank   

Alpha Phi
ADPi
Sigma Kappa
Zta
Chi O
KD
DZ
Agd
Aoii

By: rank
#9  by: Truth   

Top/ Aphi, SK, ADPI
Middle/ Chi o, ZTA, KD
Bottom/ DZ, AGD, AOII

Middles are a toss up, really preference

By: Truth
#10  by: yuhh    

alpha phi
sig kap
adpi
chi o , zta
kd
dz
agd
aoii

By: yuhh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.