facebook

question

by: Paps

Can you guys tell me what exactly each frat is known for and what theyre like? Im not big into greek but I wanna rush next semester

Posted By: Paps
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Join Greek life   

Only frats worth rushing are d chi, sae, pike, ka, d sig, theta chi, and sig nu. D chi has a lot of fun but sometimes get a negative reputation from girls and are known for tough pledging, closest to an SEC school frat you’ll get at App. Sae is exclusive (don’t throw many parties, just date functions), but have good guys for the most part and are fun to be around, known as the most attractive frat. Pike is off campus if that’s not something you’re interested in, but they throw probably the best parties at App, just don’t have many of them. Sometimes get a negative rep from girls although I personally don’t see why, most of them I’ve met are good guys. Ka throw a bunch of parties, sometimes greasy though, and they get a reputation for being “fake southern.” I liked most of the guys I’ve met and they had a great pledge class last Fall. D sig is fairly new but have quickly become one of the more popular frats, they throw a bunch of parties and get the reputation of being nice guys or the “dad fraternity.” Sig nu throws a good amount of parties but I’ve never found them very fun, they have really nice guys though but get the reputation of giving bids to anyone. Theta chi throws fun parties but don’t have many brothers and struggled in Fall rush last year. They’re on the way down but I still like a majority of the brothers that I’ve met in this frat. I 100% recommend rushing at App State if you’re considering it, it’s different than at other schools but the Greek Life community here all loves their organizations and we have a great time.

By: Join Greek life
#2  by: MBN   

D Chi, SAE, and Pike(off campus) are really all that matter

By: MBN

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.