facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by:    

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

KD
Chi O
ADPi
APhi
SK
AOPi
DZ
Phi Mu

That's just my personal opinion, most people would have DZ one spot higher but I really dislike them. I'm a guy in a mid-tier fraternity.

By: Woody
#2by:    

Beautiful AND sweet girls!!

By: kvzy

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

Beautiful AND sweet girls!!

By: kvzy
#4by:    

KD
ADPi
XO
APhi
DZ
Sig Kap
AOPi
Phi Mu

By: nzeo
by: ^   

This is about right.

By: ^
by: bereal   

maybe 2 years this was accurate but definitely not anymore!! Things have changed ALOT in the past few years

NOW-
adpi
kd
sig kap
aphi
chi o
zta
phi mu
aopi
dz

By: bereal
by: nonono   

no way is dz way up that high and no way is sigma kappa that low. what school do you go to??

By: nonono
#5by:    

id probably check the unc chapel hill page if you are looking for the REAL rankings.

By: friendbuyer
#6by:    

KD
Chi O
APhi
SK
ADPi
DZ
Phi Mu
AOPi

By: fOX
by: asu   

This ranking is so inaccurate I wouldn't even know where to begin...

By: asu
#7by:    

KD is the best.

By: appguy
#8by:    

Aphi should not be that high lol

By: O
#9by:    

These are in no real order, just groupings.

TOP:

ADPi-Honestly think it's just cause of their letters. They don't do much around campus and some of their girls are just plain rude.

APhi- Pretty and nice girls but I also don't see much from them

KD- Honestly they're overrated, but considered top tier.

MIDDLE:

XO- Didn't notice much from them during recruitment. There girls are nice but still have a bad rep following them.

EK- They've always been sweet girls that are always cruising in the middle.

ZTA- The only reason they're middle is because they're new. They hate each other from what I've seen, which doesn't do much for their sisterhood. \n\n\n\n\nBOTTOM:

Phi Mu- So impressed and proud of them this year. Their new pledge class wasn't good but it wasn't bad either. In the middle. Slowly but surely moving up.

AOPi- Didn't make quota and they used to be the nice girls. Now most of them are just plain rude and snobby. Moving down.

DZ- I honestly just don't notice them much...but i do know that they've been dropping recently.

By: Real Ranks
#10by:    

Honestly from this year (and things have definitely changed):
KD
APhi
SK
ADPi
XO
ZTA
AOPi
DZ
Phi Mu (on the rise)

By: ASUgreeeek
by: Yes   

From a guy in a top fraternity I agree with this except maybe switch alpha phi and adpi, if this list was based only on looks it is on point though

By: Yes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.