facebook

Everything wrong with Greek Life at Albion

by: C.a.a

Honestly, the fact that Albion's sorority life says they try to go against stereotypes is honestly, lowkey BS. Maybe they're not all for the looks stereotypes but they do ignore their values and recruit based on other factors...

Alpha Chi all are so gorgeous, but I will say majority of their girls don't even have the same values.... not even similar values really lol. They look well on IG, but they don't really mess well personality and value wise. They're a bit clicky as well.

Alpha Xi Delta seems to not even have values. Their values seem to only be sports.... also a good bit of them are blonde.

DG is all about being outgoing, swimming and bubbly... you'll see some gorgeous DGs and you'll see some not so hot ones here but I feel like they recruit a lot of swimmers and majority of the outgoing girls.

Theta recruits stick skinny attractive girls usually and they're extremely exclusive. Nobody really knows them and a lot of their members talk to their friends about not being happy in the sorority lmao. Also these girls are often times black out by the end of pregaming .... they literally go to mixers to get even more wasted and then leave. Smh. Also I hope they never bring the big brunette to mixers.

KD is..... at this point they seem NOTHING like a sorority. They don't have many hot girls. They usually recruit the worst and most boring girls each PNM class has to offer. Shocked they didn't get the big brunette that Theta recruited in January... anyway, the KDs are the type of girls that have mad pimples, unshaped eyebrows, terrible braces while being bookworm lol. Barely even a sorority.

Posted By: C.a.a
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: go brits   

I don’t think you are in Greek life. This is completely inaccurate.

By: go brits

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.