facebook

ranks at uh and why it doesn’t matter

by: Axo alum

Obviously alpha chi and zeta are top house, but DG is not no matter how much they try to spread that false rumor. They are more so top mid tier though I don’t know why since talking to them is like talking to a brick wall and eating unseasoned dry chicken. Their sisterhood is so bad, most of their members either dropped or transferred schools. Don’t believe me? Look at their instagrams. Not sure why they got such big heads when they literally are all talk and no walk. DZ is the Walmart brand of zeta and wishes they are top house. Some of those girls are so awkward and can’t even hold a proper conversation. Not even sure why they aren’t considered bottom house, I’d put phi mu above them. Chi o is the knock off version of alpha chi. They’re nice and welcoming, but aren’t as popular or pretty as alpha chi. Some of them are awkward but they can still hold a conversation better than the DGs and DZs that I’ve met. Phi mu and SK are bottom house but that doesn’t mean that they’re a bad group of girls. Ranking honestly doesn’t matter at the end of the day and after college it won’t matter what sorority you were in. Join a chapter because you actually like it, not because you want top house. Most of the girls who only want top house drop. Find your home, not a place for instagram clout.

Posted By: Axo alum
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: HAHA   

FINALLY SOMEONE SAID IT ABOUT DG!!!

By: HAHA
by: honestlySep 26, 2020 10:42:43 PM

exactly never understood why people liked them or why they act so high and mighty

By: honestly
#2  by: Not pan friendly   

sorry but calling chapters out directly and calling them not pretty, knock offs, or “Walmart brand”...not Panhellenic friendly. Frankly, it’s just flat out rude. No matter the sorority you’re in, you shouldn’t be comparing the sorority women based on superficial features or using one as an “ideal”. Sorry not all women look like super models. Welcome to real life. And it’s just sad and disappointing to hear that if you really are an axo alum, that you would talk about other chapters at uh in that way. Really disappointed that a woman would compare other women in such a disgusting way.

By: Not pan friendly
by: ??Sep 13, 2020 11:09:42 PM

It’s not the nicest way to describe the chapters but it is sadly the honest truth

By: ??
by: WowSep 23, 2020 11:39:12 AM

Does not appear to be an axo because who would honestly give that away in their name. Lots of people are pretending to be certain members of axo and are leaving negative reviews on their page. It was discussed in a small group meeting in my chapter, but I think the other sorority that didn’t get bashed in this message is who wrote it ..... (starts with a z)

By: Wow
#3  by: ...   

literally who cares about “ranks” and who is “top house”??? based off what? every chapter is unique in their own ways and let people join wherever they feel the most comfortable. how are you going to drag every chapter that isn’t axo or zta then tell people to go where they feel at home..............anyways, pan love! every chapter is a good chapter <3

By: ...
#4  by: wtf   

You’re such a disgusting person and I hope you find peace in moving on from your college days. To actually type this out, ESPECIALLY if you are an actual axo alum, is so low it hurts. PNM’s if you’re reading this, please don’t have this mindset. Every chapter has something amazing to offer, and ranking is a made up thing. Follow your heart and you’ll end up exactly where you belong. ♥️

By: wtf
#5  by: ok girl...   

peaked in college much? lol get a life

By: ok girl...
#6  by: excuse me huh   

whoever paid to delete or reported HALF of these responses...wow. Definitely trying to cover up the backlash from an obviously disgusting post.

By: excuse me huh
#7  by: Wow   

You guys REALLY think an axo would make it her name and make a comment like this?? I’m not an axo nor am I a zeta but those are the two sororities that didn’t get bashed in this comment... and seeing that the name is axo.... it makes me think zeta did this to try and make axo look bad. It’s not that hard to figure out. And on behalf of the rest of the chapters, you’re disgusting for doing that.

By: Wow
#8  by: bruh   

Y’all stay pressed- first of all why would someone expose themselves by saying they’re a axo alum—a reverse self rank ? Never heard of her. Also like please stop giving people on this site the validation of taking this stuff seriously..like obviously if they’re attacking a specific person using their names that’s not okay, but this is childish petty stuff. like if you genuinely get upset by getting called the Walmart version of something or a chicken with no seasoning ...at a school with tiny Greek life... oof girl go to therapy cuz it’s not that deeeep. If you get easily offended don’t type Greekrank on Google beacuse they will rank you... it is indeed in the name. laugh at yourself. it makes life better

By: bruh
#9  by: But   

Sadly opinions like this shouldnt be the reality but lets face it, they just are. Houses are judged based off of their looks and their involvement. Houses are also ranked based off of mistakes they’ve made in the past, dirty rushing, etc. Yes, go what house you want to rush, but sometimes knowing facts and a backstory can help

By: But

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.